ID:2046008

Hey, it could be a bit off topic but since I am a member and I believe there will be some people who experienced this already I will ask it anyway.

Well, I basically need an application for my webpage, blog, fb page. An HTML5 chat application (not flash chat). I want to have the ability to change my chat room design, I need it to work on mobile phones and that chats transcript can be exported to html or excel. I did some research and found Rumbletalk, which seems decent. Have anyone used it? How it works? If not can you suggest me some other software or service which is good?

Thanks a lot!
There are tons of websites out there that will provide this service easily. You don't need BYOND.
Hey! As there was no answers for me on this site I started researching on my own(as I did before I asked here). I tried and tested about 10 applications. 5 free ones 5 paid ones. Chatnox and Rumbletalk were the best ones and I finally decided to go with Rumbletalk. Why?
1. I am able to post youtube videos, charts, pictures and it all looks nice
2. I am able to manage my own design just as much as I would like
3. I have the ability to export the chat logs(increase SEO with this)
4. I can use it on my blog, webpage and facebook page at the same time and it is synchronizing really well
5. Works really well on phones
6. It is html5 based and it is not a resourse hog
7. Nice support(got help when I needed it)

Let me know what you think!