ID:2047865

Alright boys, gather 'round. I ain't never dun nothin like this befer, so I needs some helpers.

I'm taking a vacation next week and I need to know if I should go to Seattle or San Diego since those are the cheapest flights considering I'm booking last-minute. I'll have to make a decision by tonight. Yes, I'm making a city and flight decision 2 days before I have to actually leave, deal with it.

Reasons to go to Seattle:
- Flight is a bit cheaper
- I can get Silk's autograph
- I can see the Space Needle
- I can get drenched in rain
- ???

Reasons to go to San Diego:
- I can enjoy nice weather
- The girls will probably be hotter
- I can get mugged by members of the Mexican drug cartel
- I think it's cheaper to buy stuff in San Diego than Seattle ( the only thing that costs more is housing, which is irrelevant since it's a vacation )
- ???

I don't know boys. I need some of yalls helps. Yall is the vacation experts, so give me an answer. Wat I do? Pls.
San Diego. You can avoid being mugged by the cartel members by just buying some of that chronicdankage420 from them.

If Seattle is drastically cheaper and money is a concern, I'd take Seattle, though. Traveling is always great because you can pick between visiting places and just visit the other one in the future. lol
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
San Diego. You can avoid being mugged by the cartel members by just buying some of that chronicdankage420 from them.

If Seattle is drastically cheaper and money is a concern, I'd take Seattle, though. Traveling is always great because you can pick between visiting places and just visit the other one in the future. lol

I don't smoke chronicdankage420 though. I crossbreed OG strains with some of that grand daddy purple and top it off with a sprinkle of sour diesel. If I'm feeling real lucky or I got females at the cribby getting loose, I incorporate a generous amount of that white widow and I be up in the clouds where Jesus be at.

But no, I might go to San Diego so I don't get rained on for a week straight.
Yeah, SD sounds like more fun than Seattle.
Seattle. Rain is the best, and you save some dongers.