ID:2050012

I don't normally obsess over visual aspects of a woman. I mean I like curves but it doesn't drive me insane. I'm usually more interested in her personality.

There is one thing however that women do that can send me into a frenzy, and it's this god damn thing right here:

I don't know why, but I find it ridiculously sexy when a chick is holding her hair up. It makes no sense to me why I find this arousing. There's this girl at the job who does this shit multiple times a day and every time I see her I'm just like

And then when she's done holding it up, she'll drape it across one of her shoulders. She's practically BEGGING for the D.

Let's take a look at one more.

Good God almighty. Anyone else get an adrenaline rush after seeing females do this or is it just me?
So how many times did you bust your cookies while writing this?
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
So how many times did you bust your cookies while writing this?

I was neutered back when I was a babby frog.
you must prefer head over sex
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
you must prefer head over sex

I prefer my hand over sex. Can't catch STDs, ggwp 2016.
/r/ing that one picture of Megan Markle (spelling, girl from Suits)
Didn't understand who would make a thread like this. Saw it was Empzteam "Ohhhhhhhhh"

Hmm... I see what you mean.
Have fun with that one, Empirez.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

Hmm... I see what you mean.
Have fun with that one, Empirez.

You wouldn't tap that?

Fine, more for me.
In response to Red Hall Dev
Red Hall Dev wrote:
Didn't understand who would make a thread like this. Saw it was Empzteam "Ohhhhhhhhh"

I agree, I share way too much of my life with you guys. Yall could write a book at this point.

Titled "Empirez and his Bullshit".
Screw you guys I'll find it myself.

Not finding her all that attractive. Maybe it's because of that uncomfortable pose some idiot told her to get in. Who the hell sits like that?