ID:2050338

I used to play on Resident Evil Online (REO) and Resident Evil Online 2 (REO2) her name is Kayla an her BYOND key is HeartPhyreII. I haven't been able to reach her via her old email since its hotmail. If anyone knows her I wanted to get back in touch since we played together for years an fell out of contact after we both graduated high school.

Thanks in advance if anyone does read this and can offer help!
There are no grills on the internet.
facebook is yer best friend
Sounds like a lost cause. My only advice would be to try plugging the hotmail address into Skype. There were a lot of people who merged those accounts.
A search for heartphyrell brings up nothing in google so shes most likely going by a new username.

If you two were really good friends, she should be looking for you as well. Type your own usernames and real name into google to see if theres anyone mentioning you on some other game forum trying to find you.
Holy shit Misfits and HeartPhyrell are two names I have not seen or heard in a very long time.

-El Wookie/Rushnut
i found her
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
i found her

where was she hiding
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Ishuri wrote:
i found her

where was she hiding

She was at an extended Tea Party with Madeline and Santa.
I mean I tried to plug the email into skype but that was of no avail. Sucks losing touch with old friends, and did you honestly find her? o.O
An the issue with just googling is my user name is incredibly common, I've already googled her user name, IRL first name that I do know and her email address.

I doubt she even knows how to find me unless she got back on BYOND and she quit BYOND due to online harassment.

lol an Hey Rushnut.
I'm going to quit all my pursuits too. I'm starting to feel harassed. I hate it when other people's actions set me back as an individual >:|
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
I'm going to quit all my pursuits too. I'm starting to feel harassed. I hate it when other people's actions set me back as an individual >:|

But in all seriousness, I don't know if you read her last post but it seemed like she had no intention of getting back on BYOND or getting in contact with anyone here.
In response to Ishuri
Yeah thats why I was hoping she might have still been in touch with a few friends that did have her contact info. When she was back on BYOND for the final time I had taken a hiatus myself during that whole year, had I known she was back I'd have gotten in touch with her an added her via Facebook. But I suppose it's a lost cause, maybe I'll get lucky and she'll pop back in one day.
You seem to be VERY interested in talking to her again. She must've had a really awesome butt. Don't worry dude, I totally understand. There was a girl I used to talk to back in middle school named Chelsea who had an awesome butt as well. One day I got curious and thought to myself "Hmm, I wonder if that Chelsea girl back from 7th grade still has a nice butt..." I looked her up and saw photos of her and sure enough that booty was still fat. I was at a complete loss for words, I couldn't comprehend how someone could maintain such a pristine level of protrusion and roundness for so many years on end.

Your secret is safe with me. Us assmen gotta stick together.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Bruh xD
lol I mean she was gorgeous but I just always looked forward to talking to her and gaming together especially on REO2, we ran a clan together on there and got pretty good together. Last we spoke she was engaged and I was happy for her since I was also with someone at the time and had gotten engaged.

Just case of missing an awesome friend really :) besides if I recall properly she lived like on the other end of the U.S. from me.
Havnt talked to Kayla in a while, myself. if I remember correctly, she was dealing with some pretty bad stuff in her life and I dont want to put her info out on the net so I wont say anything about it.

there are alot of old REO players I would like to get in touch with again. NumbZero, Aramanddd, Dragonfire7777, Eon Paradice, Jerell_Scott, Hiten42, Kain_Bahamut, LESTAT23, LestatAnderson, Majin Furble, Meltman, Ouros_Ouroboros, RE4Wesker, Richy221, Sarah Juhlin, Sderg2, SgtGrim, Shadow10, Slaught517, Soulphyrell, Trayveon, Vertex, Vexxen, Whybe, Zxzxzx

anyway, I made a REO oldies chat if your interested.

https://discord.gg/0upKnnvwulQmji04
Kain_Bahamut

He plays a lot of CNC still, along with Richy221. They stream a lot of their games, I have him on my FB still and we chat from time to time.
The good ole REO2 days
Page: 1 2