Dragon-Ki Online

by S10Games
Dragon-Ki Online
Join our wonderful community! https://discord.gg/xnRXs3j
my name was accurate "this game dead fam"
I had already predicted this, to be honest. Never expected it to last THAT long. I mean... all I saw all day was people either AFK self training 24/7, or Semi-AFK self training and waiting for tournaments and events to start and they pop up.

I saw the player base fluctuating a lot, and it dropped out of 100 then back, then close to it, and just gradually decreasing over time. I'm not sure what caused you guys to close the game, but i'll going to assume it's the playerbase droppage.
People moan about AFK training, however, that was pretty much what drew me to the game, the appeal was the simplicity of the systems and graphics compared to other zeta rips out there. The fun comes from community and fighting. Zasif broke up the community by banning and muting people too much, people would leave when their friends were banned etc. I had at least 4 friends who got banned, friends who I had met on the game, each time it made me want to stop playing but I was too addicted to the rising number simulator!!

Hopefully see some of you around.
Regards,
"Bun"
In response to KaiserMouse
bring the game back
In response to Gunblader
I know someone named bun on byond
with a owner like Zasif of course it was gonna die lol he banned me for saying he ripped half the game which he DID the bases the techs the forms only thing new was the bulky bases which is easy Pixel work to make he asked me to do pixel work for game then banned me for saying 90% of the crap was ripped this game and any game under work by this kid is doomed
fuck that zasif boy
yeah fuck that zasif boy
lol. zas come back we miss you
In response to Gunblader
Come back to what? This toxic community? I got better things to do. :P M.F hype!
This game was great from start tho D: I hope you remember Ichimi saying welcome to you every some hours ^.^ #no_life
zasif you suck. you killed the vibes and you prob deep throat. u gay
In response to Zasif
And here you are, trying to prove yourself to this "Toxic community" if you actually believed what you say, you would have just moved on.
In response to KaiserMouse
Confused by that statement. I've Moved On that doesn't mean I quit Byond far from it. I've moved on to different projects.

http://www.byond.com/games/Zasif/B.L

Bleach Love - has a download link make sure to click Zip button. This is one of those games I've been wanting to make forever but coudn't because of lack of artists. Giving it another shot.

http://www.byond.com/games/S10Games/MF

Download link Zip button. Completly Unique Game thats in the works most Icons in it are placeholders but you can check out some of the different systems and how they mash together.
Then your comment on leaving the toxic community is false.

You're still here taking part. Here talking to me, part of said "Toxic community".
What makes you think B.L and MF communntys will be this community?
It's Byond. I welcome you to it.
I'm sorry do you see SS13 Players play dragon ball games? Far from it each Game has its own community thats different from the rest.
I do see people from SS13 play Dragonball games. I'm one of them. Bad example.
-_-"
Page: 1 2 3