ID:2052073

BYOND Version:510.1331
Operating System:Windows 10 Home
Web Browser:Firefox 44.0
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

When I open Dream Deamon It appears in the bottom windows bar but when I click on it It disappears even If It's still open.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Open Dream Deamon
Click on It

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?

Everytime

In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?

Before trying to open a server, don't know what goes wrong

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

No It was in the same version

Workarounds:

If it's crashing, there should be details in the Windows event viewer. I'll need those.
Oh and I tried to reinstall Byond (with dream deamon) and I still can't open it.

EDIT: There's no error message, It just close without anything.
The event viewer will have info if it crashed.
Well It must not be a crash because there's no event viewer. I just can't open It.
Then that isn't a crash. It's hanging.
Does this happen before or after you begin a game?
I didn't managed to open my server with it so I don't know from where the problem come.
Are you certain you're not simply having the Avast issue?
I don't know, I should have a message from Avast If there's a problem with that.
In response to PastequeSauvage
PastequeSauvage wrote:
I don't know, I should have a message from Avast If there's a problem with that.

That hasn't been the case for anyone else, so don't make that assumption. The fact that you confirmed you have Avast tells me it's this issue and nothing more.

Add the entire BYOND folder to Avast's exceptions, and once it works again you need to report the false positive.
I added the entire Byond folder and also DreamDaemon but I still can't open It.
Well I followed the instruction of this problem: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2052903

And It work, I can re-open Dream Deamon. Thanks for your help.