ID:2053101

I bumped a series of feature requests yesterday that I thought were important.

SSL Support / Libcurl Implementation.

Further Export() Speed Improvements.

An icon import tweak to convert imports of large images to import as numbers instead of coords.

Etc.

Someone deleted all of my bumps, sending these older feature requests back to whatever page they've fallen on. I received no notification or any reasoning behind the why. I do not appreciate this being done, as I took time out of my day to search for feature requests that will make the engine better and to bump them so I could get Lummox to see these again in hope that he'll be willing to implement these requests.

It's extremely rude to delete posts like that without any explanation, especially when the requests are feasible, make sense, and are supported by older developers within this community.

This is so beyond frustrating.
Bumping pushes other feature requests down, and doesn't bring further attention to something that Lummox already has on his list.
The icon import tweak one I think was a valid bump, so I undeleted that. (Normally I don't undo other admins' actions, but in this case I thought it'd help me as a placeholder, because the icon import thing is not on my list currently.)
Lavenblade wrote:
This is so byond frustrating.