ID:2055009

https://play.google.com/store/apps/ details?id=com.zynkco.bytebuster8192

Lemme know whatcha think. I'll be working on this to improve its features and eventually re-release it as a full version.

If you're wondering why the app needs permission for external storage, it's because I didn't know apps could read/write to their own directory and checked that because I wanted to save high scores locally.

(Available on Android only).
thanks for making this exclusive to android

tired of these entitled iphone kiddies thinking they own the world
nice bro i might check it out to see how it is
The controls are so awkward. Can you just include a digital joystick?
There isn't for iOS?
In response to Vegeta ssjj2
it says android only so yeah its not on ios
see what i mean? leave it to the guy named "vegeta ssjj2" to be an iphone user

im so glad i sold my soul to google instead of apple, i know now that i made the right decision
In response to EmpirezTeam
Well I have an android and iOS phone lol
woah watch out vegeta has a android and ios phone
In response to Alienx26
Lmfao..
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
woah watch out vegeta has a android and ios phone

hes too weak minded to pick a side.
Or, and hear me out, maybe he accepts both ecosystems and their ups and downs? -.-
thats what i was thinking
Okay, uh, the reason why it's Android only is because I don't have an iOS developer account. That's the only reason. I signed up for Android a good while back, and I have two Android phones to test on. I do not have any iOS devices for testing though.

I've accepted the fact that the current control scheme could use a rework, and I'm going to modify it so it's easier to use when the next version comes out. I haven't had time to mess with the code because of my day job (last week of work, thankfully).
Well both have their ups and downs like android u can literally do anything you like in it but iOS you cant tho i prefer iOS better cause the look of the iOS and it runs more smoother than android, i have both cause, android i do all my games and stuff cause it has more capability than iOS and iOS i use it for its smoothness to run things
so are we really gonna sit here and act like we don't know its called a iPhone its the only iOS phone.

#TEAMiPhone
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
so are we really gonna sit here and act like we don't know its called a iPhone its the only iOS phone.

#TEAMiPhone

Mac laptops run ios...Which means they can run some ios apps :P
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Ganite wrote:

#TEAMiPhone

Mac laptops run ios...Which means they can run some ios apps :P

Wth... Mac laptops runs OS X you should check apple.com lol seriously it runs OS X

You're right they run windows 7 :P.
In response to Ghost of ET
Also, to be fair, he did say the only PHONE to run iOS. Plenty of devices run iOS. iPhone, iPod, iPad lineup, including the pro and mini.
Page: 1 2