My Life as a Spy

by Skysaw
My Life as a Spy
Five teams of spies compete to secure documents, using nifty spy gadgets to foil their enemies.
ID:2055178

Skysaw finally caught one of my messages today and updated what needed to be updated and gold subscriptions are now back online!

For $8/year (or $37 for 5 years) you gain access to all sorts of things such as...

- Access to the purple and white agencies, both filled with fancy skills and talents.

- The ability to rank up further than rank 11.

- Shared locker space to easily move items between characters with no risk.

- Gold door access, for shortcuts and hidden goodies.

- Any future gold-level benefits added to the game as long as you have a valid subscription.

All proceeds go to Skysaw to show your support for him making such an awesome game for us all to enjoy. The Luna update is still on its way, new BYOND updates have made it even cooler, unfortunately I'm still waiting on my laptop's replacement keyboard (shipping from China, ugh) so I'm not able to do much in the way of coding at the moment but I should be at a point where I can start hosting shortly after I get that sorted out. I plan to use fresh saves for both the beta testing of the Luna update and the public release of it, to give everyone a fair shake at things.

I'll also be kicking off the public release of Luna with some contests to gain rare and unusual prizes in the game, hopefully I can draw enough people in to make it fun and worthwhile. Beta testers who are especially helpful will also be rewarded for their effort.

I also managed to renew the domain for a year and have parked it at a free hosting place, I'm planning to rebuild the website from the ground up. I found an old forum backup but I'm unsure how old it actually it, I'll probably keep it around as an archive of old stuff and start over with a new forum, maybe even just stick to the default BYOND forums.
Got the forum running again from a backup from before I moved to the new domain with it, it's a ways back, but thankfully the forum wasn't very active in that timeframe so not much was lost.

The archives from the forum when it was really active are intact, yay!