ID:2055325

what is says on the tin. what do i do? I could give you money but what about everyone else?
"Not working properly" tells me a whole lot of nothing. Details, please.
This really ought to be addressed. I don't know about any of you, but I'd definitely prefer to see an ad than just a black background with some text(webclient, ads play fine in DS) :/
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
"Not working properly" tells me a whole lot of nothing. Details, please.

well, it says i need to update my flash player. i remember doing so with internet explorer but the problem remains, i'll try again. and i'll see if active x is disabled
Webclient ads need to move to HTML5. They're so broken. I don't think they've ever played tbh. All I get is a message that I have an ad blocker on(on my PC), when I don't. Then I try on my phone and it doesn't have flash player..
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Webclient ads need to move to HTML5. They're so broken. I don't think they've ever played tbh. All I get is a message that I have an ad blocker on(on my PC), when I don't. Then I try on my phone and it doesn't have flash player..

unfortunate. it seems you have no choice but to pay
Webclient ads should already be able to handle both forms, but I'll be looking into that further very soon.