ID:205609

(Note Shards isn't the game name.)

The game is mainly based around a world where shards are a use for about everything. Shards are used in battle, crafting, healing, and monsters. There is a tournament every year where some of the best shard users in the world come and test how good of a shard user they are along with their monster.(note you only get one monster)

You start off not knowing where you are and as you look around your surrounded by monsters. You feel dizzy and the monsters draw near you suddenly you are saved by a old man but soon your just knock out. You appear at the old man's house and he asks you questions like what are you doing here and stuff. You later obtain your monster from him.

There are 2 types of shards in the world a Monster shard used for monsters to enhance their stats or to change them, and there are weapon shards used for crafting or creating a weapon.

Monster shards include the Mineral shard which increases stats and attributes. There are also Upgrade shards which lets you change the type of your monster changing it completly and tranforms it.

Weapon shards include a a Type shard which has a icon of a sword, lance(halberd spear), axe, knuckles, or daggers, a giant sword, and guns. There are also Addition shards that you can add to your weapons to make them strong or give them special effects like burn ( your monster can also help do this to your weapons )

There are other stuff but I don't feel like typing it all down at the moment cause i'm not sure we want to do that.

P.S make all comments about the game nothing to do with anything other.
Can you not make a better name than shard user? Maybe something more mysterious like they could all just be called champions.(that's not really mysterious but best I could come up with on the spot lol)
In response to GreatFisher
GreatFisher wrote:
Can you not make a better name than shard user? Maybe something more mysterious like they could all just be called champions.(that's not really mysterious but best I could come up with on the spot lol)

Shard User wasn't gonna be the name lol and thanks for the suggestion but we are prob gonna wait till we get the storyline more figured out then come up with the name.
Oh ok.
Dude why'd u post this already lols.
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
Dude why'd u post this already lols.

So people can stop asking what game is about every post.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
Lol okay what ever.