ID:2056788

Description:

I think I mislabeled an easier post. The title and description suggested I was trying to multi-thread using DM, which is false. Here is what I really only need to know: How do I run other languages and files from DM? I know for a fact that it can be done, since I saw a text to speech program run in Python, but sadly do not have the examples on hand ( and I hear it was very spaghetti anyway). Can this be done with any other languages? If not, how is it done with Python?
bump
The question is nonsense because it doesn't have a use-case.

DM applications can be granted shell access to run any application that can run on your machine. If you have python installed, you can just run those scripts from the server. shell(), run(), and call()() are all relevant here.

C-compatible code can be run on server-side using call()()'s syntax. You'll have to compile them into a compatible .dll/so though.

Javascript runs in the browser.

DM doesn't really "run" other languages. It has a set of tools that can be used to run external applications or communicate with other networked applications. But the "How" is specific to way more factors than you've presented here.