ID:20572

Ungh

Best we can hope for is that it's a bluff. I don't like US foreign policy, but I like nuclear weapons proliferation less.

Hopefully, N Korea is sane enough that it realises that firing off any nukes would lead to instant destruction of the country. Hopefully, other countries are intelligent enough to realise that destroying N Korea is neither safe nor a good idea.

At the very least, it's not some sort of theocratic dictatorship that has the nukes. We can expect N Korea's leadership to have some sense of self-preservation.
Nuclear war is teh pwn
ITLL BE TEH WORLD OF NUCLEAR WARCRAFT

Lol
*plays Defcon*
The only good human is a dead one; I've given up caring about nuclear armageddon.

*plays Defcon, beats Vortezz*
As much as I hate to be a doomsayer, there really is only the one outcome from nuclear proliferation... When it will come isn't certain, but the more entities that get their hands on these weapons, the closer that time will be...
*Plays Defcon, beats computer*
You are awake? And not playing me? :O
Into DEFCON I go!
Quick, Elly, make a game with a name I'll recognise.
There is at least some reason (e.g., the apparently miniscule yield of the bomb, and a couple large, unexplained, accidental explosions in NK over the past couple years) to suspect that the "nuclear test" was really only conventional explosives. We'll see!
That's the last time I play you at nuclear warfare, Jp. You're like a robot. =( I was thrashed.