mob
Login()
turf
Wall
icon = 'Fire Sonic DU Version.dmi'
icon_state = "KO"
mob
icon = 'Classic Sonic By DBZF7.dmi'

Problem description: So I have no idea why this is happening. I lost some code and I'm trying to remake the code that allows me to have an in-game map, it's just black again. I just have a Sonic icon there for testing purposes, and this only happens if I have a "Login" proc, which I think I need to allow the player to have to choose a race at creation.

You'll need a dmm file. Also ..() after Login() or to locate the mob to a turf or location src.loc = locate(1,1,1)
And I'm just posting this here because I don't want to make a second post, how would I let someone choose a gender or race at creation? This is basically the code I would have right now for gender.
var/Gender/input = ("What sex do you want to be?") in list ("Male", "Female")
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
You'll need a dmm file. Also ..() after Login() or to locate the mob to a turf or location src.loc = locate(1,1,1)

Already have a .dmm file, I'll try locating the user though.
mob/var
sex
//...
sex = input(src,"What sex do you want to be?","Gender") in list ("Male","Female")

However there is a built-in variable for atom's gender that is associated with their BYOND account's gender/sex.
I try to add something similar to that (Changed the variable name) and all it does is say everything is a duplicate definition. Did get the map working, though.
You can't define something that's already defined or built-into the language such as the variable gender as it's already defined under /atom and /client
Okay, I got all that working, 0 errors, 0 warnings, but now it doesn't want to do any of this when the person logs in, or at all, and I don't want to make it a verb.
Can you post a code-snippet please?
mob
Login()
loc = locate(1, 1, 1)
mob/var/Gender/input = ("What sex do you want to be?") in list ("Male", "Female")
And Gender should work just fine because it was a point in the guide that I read that gender lowercase is only a preset variable or whatever if it's lowercase, capital should be fine.
mob
var
Gender = null
Login()
loc = locate(1, 1, 1)
src.Gender = input("What sex do you want to be?") in list ("Male", "Female")
Seems to be working, just going to define what Male and Female are now. Thanks.