ID:20598

It's not entirely new, but changes have been made. I know it looks a bit squary, still need to fix that(not sure how, yet). But beside that, what do you think?
I think the squared look is fine, what you need to work on is centering and evening out all the content. It seems like headers vary in background width based on the content, which makes it appear uneven.
Can't read the comments without highlighting, and it's all a bit hard to read to begin with.
Lord Of Light: Oops, forgot that. Fixed!

Danial: Is that better?
Yes it is better, but some of the grey boxes are longer than the rest in the member info area.
Made the titles a bit wider. Good now?
I was talking about this area:

O-matic

Home page

It's right there.. Behind you!

The "Joined:..." and "It's right there..." part go too far over. The CSS Classes that are in question are:
#joined .header
#description .info_text
What browser are you using?

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5901/screenseo2.png (Firefox 1.5.0.6)

And it looks fine in IE, too... Odd...
I am seeing the same problem as Danial Beta and I'm using your version of firefox, O.
And it's not the same as my screenshot?

Uhm, this is getting scary. >_>
http://dbeta.com/pictures/screenshots/omaticerror.png

That is what I am getting. I am, however, running 1.5.0.1, not 1.5.0.6(Running off a jump drive, PortableFireFox for the win!)
That's odd... It could be the versions, but then again, Elation is seeing the same as you in the same version as mine...

I'm off to bed now, though -- I'll see what I can do (if anything) tomorrow.

EDIT: Before I forget: thanks for the feedack!
Ahh, it is a resolution issue. The Member Info is set to dynamic widths while the titles are set to a static width. I have a much larger resolution than you, so that is causing the problem.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This CSS get's 2 out of 5 "Moo =)"

the color is sorta..off.
DH: AT LEAST I HAVE A CSS. ;(

BigBoiD: I know, the images don't tile very will with each other... It needs to be redone.

Danial: Oh, yeah, that makes sense... I fixed it(,I hope...) Thanks!