ID:2060040

Not a bug
BYOND Version:510.1334
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 45.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

Not sure exactly what, but the project files that I gave out should be the same. Changing between rooms causes Lux to hang in 1334. Not sure which change from 1333 did it.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Run the Lux debug code provided and try to move to any other room.

Expected Results:

Room transfers work as normal

Actual Results:

Game seems to hang when transferring rooms, seems to happen during the map loading process.

I'll take a look at this Monday.
Update: Just checked out some stuff, and I think it might be a separate issue from 1334 entirely. I'm still investigating, but I think .wav files might have something to do with it.

Edit: Nope. Not that. This is strange, I haven't changed any of the code from the debug version, but it's hanging on transfers.
Solved, not a bug. Apparently I had accidentally entered something in the lighting code when I went to look at it about your loop comment, and it somehow caused things to hang.

Not sure how or why as it should've given a compiler error but I reverted to a former version of the file and everything works just fine!

I'm just surprised it took me this long to find the problem -__-
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)