ID:2061567

My favourite server for SS 13 won't work.. But others do. I've not been blocked or anything. (I checked.) And uninstall / reinstall didn't help...

I don't know what to do.
Won't work how? Are you merely having a hard time connecting to it? If so, it could be down.
I know it's not down as I'm talking to people in server. But it's a connection problem to that one specifically. While every other one works. I was on it this morning though. Worked fine then. I started my laptop up as usual tonight.

As I've been attempting to connect for Literally hours now (about 7:30pm I think. It's now 10:58pm)The dreamseeker thing appears.. plays the PS4 advert I can no play on piano... then goes blank. and says connection failed. Thats when it just goes completely blank and goes absolutely nothing.

I'm sorry if I'm ranting a little But but I'm getting extremely stressed out about it.
It could simply be a break in the connection somewhere upstream between you and the server. Sometimes that kind of thing happens.
I fixed it by Installing the the last 508 version of BYOND. It took a little while but it worked. In case anyone else has that problem.
Changing versions would not affect your ability to connect, unless something on your end (like antivirus software) was a problem. But if you could connect to other servers just fine during that time, then even that's ruled out, and it was an issue with your ISP, or the connection between you and the server, all along.

Reverting to 508 didn't solve your problem; time did.
Whichever it was. It's fixed now. I thought it was that. My bad. I apologize.
No need to apologize; I just want to make sure others don't try downgrading as an automatic habit. Downgrading software always comes with potential risks and a raft of other problems.
I am having this same exact issue