I need the process list with the exe names.
CommonAgent.exe is something you should get rid of; it's a Samsung process that you don't need. First, end the task in Task Manager, then go to Task Scheduler. Delete the scheduler entry for that program.

I wouldn't rule out that something like TeamViewer might interfere with operation, although that's a longshot. You might want to try without it running, just in case.

The biggest red flag, and one that got cutoff in your first screenshot, is MsMpEng.exe, Microsoft's anti-malware service. That's security software, the exact sort of thing that I said is likely to be interfering. You're running Microsoft Security Essentials. So like I said before, add the entire BYOND folder to its exceptions list.
I tried all of that and the problem still occurs.
Show me some specifics about what you actually did, because maybe something will pop out that you might have missed. I would also recommend disabling MSE temporarily.
So, i Ctrl+Alt+Del, and then went to task manager. I ended the task and then I press the start button and then went to the search bar and then I continued to go to task scheduler, I then ended S agent, and the other programs.
So then you have not yet added BYOND to the exceptions in Microsoft Security Essentials?
I did forgot to add that into the details.
What process did you follow when you added the exception? And what process did you follow when you temporarily disabled MSE?
Before I go is window defender the right thing?
And If so, I put Byond, and then I put byond.exe I don't know if I did that right, if I did that wrong, can you tell me what I am suppouse to put instead?
You need to put the entire BYOND installation folder in the exceptions, not just byond.exe.

Yes, Windows Defender should be the right thing; according to Google it's basically what Microsoft Security Essentials is called now.
What's that folder called.
It's probably C:\Program Files (x86)\BYOND, if you're using a 64-bit OS. Otherwise it's most likely C:\Program Files\BYOND.
I did that and the problem still occurs sadly.
But did you disable the program entirely for a short while?

The bottom line is, something on your computer is interfering with BYOND. That's absolutely clear from the way your problem manifest. I've identified a very likely candidate for that something based on the two screenshots you provided; because they were cut off I can't rule out that maybe there was something else as well.
I disabled the program entirely aswell, I'll go and take better screenshots please hold.
Page: 1 2 3