ID:2064696

Pimp is just keeping it real. I'll give a cookie to anybody who counts how many times this guy said "pimp" during this video..
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Pimp is just keeping it real. I'll give a cookie to anybody who counts how many times this guy said "pimp" during this video..

He says it in all his videos. "Bring it in pimps" is his catchphrase because he's normally being a comedian but this video is what actually made me hit the subscribe button. The only other two gaming personalities I've subscribed to are Boogie and TB - I rarely ever press that big red button.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I ended up subscribing to him as well after I finished that video. Not that I play any games(much less LoL.)
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
I ended up subscribing to him as well after I finished that video. Not that I play any games(much less LoL.)

I haven't played much outside of LoL and Dota 2 for years now. I'll probably play FF7 once that drops, not because I played the original, but because I enjoyed Advent Children.
boogie2988???
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
boogie2988???

Yes.
I used to be a fan. Now i'm an air conditioner...
It's funny because Brofresco is literally the laughing stock of the league community due to the fact that whilst sure, his intentions are great, he's a fucking idiot and obnoxious as shit.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
It's funny because Brofresco is literally the laughing stock of the league community due to the fact that whilst sure, his intentions are great, he's a fucking idiot and obnoxious as shit.

As he implied in the video, the League community is a laughing stock to begin with. If hundreds of thousands of imbeciles thought you were stupid, would you care, or would you tell them they can take their opinion and shove it back up their asses? I remember a year or two back when I was still primarily playing Dota 2, me and some friends decided to log into League for shits and giggles. One of the players we brought along played extraordinarily bad so I uploaded a video of that particular match as a joke ( which he himself found funny ), and another one of my friends made a thread about it on the forums.

A few minutes later, some idiot took it to Reddit and was like "Look at this toxic player, ridiculing his teammate, he should be banned". A shitstorm erupted on the League subreddit, white knights coming out of nowhere. "THIS IS CYBERBULLYING, RIOT TAKE DOWN HIS ACCOUNT THIS INSTANT!" I attempted to explain to the hundred or so nincompoops that the entire thing was a joke, I posted screenshots of my friend acknowledging that it was a joke and that he wasn't upset, and a screenshot from a Riot employee telling me the video I made hadn't broken any rules and that my account could not be punished for making it. Even after all of this, about 2 or 3 dozen extra people rushed into the YouTube comments from Reddit saying "BULLSHIT! YOU WEREN'T JOKING! I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU WERE SERIOUS! TOXIC PIECE OF SHIT, RIOTS GOING TO BAN YOU PERMANENTLY!"

After that, I just said fuck it, I took the video down, me and my homies said peace out and logged back into Dota 2 where the average IQ of the players isn't in the single digits. The only reason I'm back in League now is because Dota 2 bans you from matchmaking for like 2 or 3 hours if you just so happen to not be able to ready up. I can understand blocking someone from MM if they decline the game like 2 or 3 times in a row, but a 2-3 hour matchmaking ban just because my phone rang? Nice job Gabe.
r u rly gonna argue dota2 vs league

like cmon nigga

give it a rest lol

nobody gives a shit
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
r u rly gonna argue dota2 vs league

like cmon nigga

give it a rest lol

nobody gives a shit

What he said i mean obviously e.t. > dota2 and LoL.

e.t. best game ever made.

Here is some proof

You're right, there is no point in arguing.

When is more fun than over half of League's champion pool combined, there's no need in discussing which game is designed better overall because the answer becomes very obvious.

Not to mention in League everyone's excuse is "my jungler is bad" ( I would know since I was a jungle main for 2 seasons ). At least in Dota 2 when people talk shit to you, it's because you legitimately did something wrong. You can go 10-0-5 on Shyvana and still have your 0-5 Riven smurf calling you bad, I mean I don't understand the logic here.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

When is more fun than over half of League's champion pool combined, there's no need in discussing which game is designed better overall because the answer becomes very obvious.

Fun is both subjective and a point of view. Your argument is null.

Not to mention in League everyone's excuse is "my jungler is bad" ( I would know since I was a jungle main for 2 seasons ).

Or maybe you were just a shit jungler? Lol. Once you get out of the bottom 80% of League, suddenly everything becomes a lot more pleasant. Same shit with Dota 2 and your petulant trench.

At least in Dota 2 when people talk shit to you, it's because you legitimately did something wrong. You can go 10-0-5 on Shyvana and still have your 0-5 Riven smurf calling you bad, I mean I don't understand the logic here.

Having a good score does not equate to doing well. If you're 10-0-5 on Shyvana and still afk jungling for those sweet stacks whilst their team knocks on your inhibs, well yes, you're garbage. Simple example, but I can give many more.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Fun is both subjective and a point of view. Your argument is null.

Fun is a direct result of design, and better design is not something that is subjective. I could sit here all night and prove why Dota 2 is overall designed better than League but you would never acknowledge any of the points I made which is why I kept it simple. We've gone over this before when it comes to the support role in both the games, which anyone with half a brain would conclude League, which admittedly has improved upon the role recently, dropped the ball. Even the design team at Riot themselves would tell you they didn't know what they were doing with supports, but you can continue to type "your argument is null" if it makes you feel better. This is just one example of course, I don't have to list any more or elaborate further, you'll just type "your argument is null" again.

Or maybe you were just a shit jungler? Lol. Once you get out of the bottom 80% of League, suddenly everything becomes a lot more pleasant. Same shit with Dota 2 and your petulant trench.

I've yet to see a Diamond/Challenger rank player say toxicity doesn't exist in their games, but I'll take your word for it since you seem to consistently know more about what goes on in these games than the people who play them for a living.

Having a good score does not equate to doing well. If you're 10-0-5 on Shyvana and still afk jungling for those sweet stacks whilst their team knocks on your inhibs, well yes, you're garbage. Simple example, but I can give many more.

- It's not my job to make sure each lane knows how to play, this is a common misconception made by players who don't know how to play

- For the sake of argument, let's say it is my job to make sure each lane knows what they're doing - this still doesn't prevent them from taking the advantage I gave them and throwing it away. When I used to play Jax a lot, I would cheese gank mid at level 2, get the kill and my mid laner ahead, and my mid laner would still somehow get shit on in lane with a level and gold advantage. We'd still win the game though, because you don't simply defeat a 40 minute Jax ( at least back then, not sure if he's still OP right now, haven't been paying much attention to him ).

- If I'm 10-0-5, chances are the person who's 0-5 and raging in all chat has done less for the team than I have

- I never said I lost the games where I go 10-0-5 on Shyvana, I just said I still get people shit-talking me. Thanks for your imaginary scenario though, it goes along with your imaginary paradise ELO where no one is toxic. Which is why I pointed it out - people will complain even when you're carrying their sorry asses to victory. I had a Jinx on my team get two penta kills in a game I played last week. On post-game chat screen, her support who didn't like her for whatever dumbass reason ( I think Jinx may have said "stop overextending" or something like that and the support raged ) said "report Jinx, toxic player" after the game was over. The community is retarded, period.

- "Shyvana is AFK farming stacks" is a remark made only by people who lose their lanes. When you're winning your lane, you don't stop to bitch about your jungler - people only bitch after they die because they are dead for a few seconds and have a moment to stop and type to blame someone else for the mistake they just made. Perhaps if you won your lane more frequently and didn't need your jungler to hold your hand every second of the laning phase, her sitting in the jungle getting Devourer so she can reach her broken late game wouldn't be so detrimental. When I have a late game team comp that needs to farm, I pick safe champions and play in such a way that allows me to stall the game out and keep pressure on my lane so that the enemies can't end quickly, it's not rocket science.
csgo is better
In response to Mickemoose
Mickemoose wrote:
csgo is better

Only when you're not good at it :C.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Fun is a direct result of design, and better design is not something that is subjective. I could sit here all night and prove why Dota 2 is overall designed better than League but you would never acknowledge any of the points I made which is why I kept it simple. We've gone over this before when it comes to the support role in both the games, which anyone with half a brain would conclude League, which admittedly has improved upon the role recently, dropped the ball. Even the design team at Riot themselves would tell you they didn't know what they were doing with supports, but you can continue to type "your argument is null" if it makes you feel better. This is just one example of course, I don't have to list any more or elaborate further, you'll just type "your argument is null" again.

Your argument is still null.

I've yet to see a Diamond/Challenger rank player say toxicity doesn't exist in their games, but I'll take your word for it since you seem to consistently know more about what goes on in these games than the people who play them for a living.

I personally straight up do not believe in this whole falacy of 'toxicty'. I'm Diamond, and I use the mute button. Rarely do people get much more than a single line of their thoughts to me before I stop caring.

- It's not my job to make sure each lane knows how to play, this is a common misconception made by players who don't know how to play

That is not at all what I said.

- For the sake of argument, let's say it is my job to make sure each lane knows what they're doing - this still doesn't prevent them from taking the advantage I gave them and throwing it away. When I used to play Jax a lot, I would cheese gank mid at level 2, get the kill and my mid laner ahead, and my mid laner would still somehow get shit on in lane with a level and gold advantage. We'd still win the game though, because you don't simply defeat a 40 minute Jax ( at least back then, not sure if he's still OP right now, haven't been paying much attention to him ).

Neither is that.

- If I'm 10-0-5, chances are the person who's 0-5 and raging in all chat has done less for the team than I have

Didn't say that either.

- I never said I lost the games where I go 10-0-5 on Shyvana, I just said I still get people shit-talking me. Thanks for your imaginary scenario though, it goes along with your imaginary paradise ELO where no one is toxic. Which is why I pointed it out - people will complain even when you're carrying their sorry asses to victory. I had a Jinx on my team get two penta kills in a game I played last week. On post-game chat screen, her support who didn't like her for whatever dumbass reason ( I think Jinx may have said "stop overextending" or something like that and the support raged ) said "report Jinx, toxic player" after the game was over. The community is retarded, period.

I don't really know what you're getting at here...

- "Shyvana is AFK farming stacks" is a remark made only by people who lose their lanes. When you're winning your lane, you don't stop to bitch about your jungler - people only bitch after they die because they are dead for a few seconds and have a moment to stop and type to blame someone else for the mistake they just made. Perhaps if you won your lane more frequently and didn't need your jungler to hold your hand every second of the laning phase, her sitting in the jungle getting Devourer so she can reach her broken late game wouldn't be so detrimental. When I have a late game team comp that needs to farm, I pick safe champions and play in such a way that allows me to stall the game out and keep pressure on my lane so that the enemies can't end quickly, it's not rocket science.

I never said I blame my jungler, I main support, my job is to stop my adc throwing his shit out the pram, if he fails, I failed, and that's simply that. You completely misunderstood my response so I'll hit it with you again.

Score is not indicative of skill, or playing the game properly. You think those 23412341234/0/0 Zed mains in bronze are good players? Or the 10/0/5 Shyvana junglers in gold are good players? You're- sorry- They're not. The main problem with people in the lower tiers is simply that they don't know how to properly take their lead and abuse it to win a game. You can be as fed as you want, but if you're 'stalling a game' whilst you're 10/0/5 then yes, you're retarded, lol. You should be using your advantage to force the enemy to make plays they can't win.

For the record I have 300 hours on Dota 2, I enjoy it, and I openly admit I think it's the better designed game, I just prefer League, and greatly despise these "muh muh doter 2 so better" retards who dip out from gold to play Dota 2 instead and then sit on internet forums thinking their opinions on the matter are worth fucking shit. Shut your face and play your game, you're embarrassing yourself.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
csgo is better

according to rushnut, anyone can be good at the game. all they have to do is buy awp and every match is a free win until you get to the highest rankings

:^)
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
csgo is better

according to rushnut, anyone can be good at the game. all they have to do is buy awp and every match is a free win until you get to the highest rankings

:^)

uhh hmmm i wouldnt know i dont play cs:go *Hides*.
Page: 1 2