In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
a null argument

Sorry but everything you said is null. I reckon that makes me the winner.

Am I doing this right?

In response to EmpirezTeam

EmpirezTeam wrote:
Rushnut wrote:
a null argument

Sorry but everything you said is null. I reckon that makes me the winner.

Am I doing this right?

Yes, you are, you're starting to understand how to properly deal with this whole 'toxicty' issue. You have taken step one to stopping being a little whiney bitch. I'm genuinely proud of you.
Thanks Rushnut, it's been a life goal of mine to make you proud. I can finally scratch it off my bucket list.

Another goal of mine is to reach Challenjour but that won't happen because these Shyvana junglers keep holding me back. People keep telling me I lose games because I lose lane, can't CS and I don't know who to focus in fights but now my eyes have been opened. The truth is that these Devourer junglers have been holding me back. It takes a Shyvana around 14 minutes to get Sated. How am I not going to lose my tier 2 turret by that time if Shyvana is jungling instead of ganking? It's highly unrealistic to expect that of me. The bottom line is I'm stuck in Bronze IV until these junglers get good.
Yes this is what you are good at, being funny through your satire and wit. You're like the joker at the end of the kings table. We don't want your opinion on shit, we don't expect you to debate actual topics of interest, we expect you to shit on the walls and be funny whilst you do it.
You're like the peasant who didn't get invited to the table at all.

GOT EEEEM.
damn this guy talks about how toxic the community is then starts spewing toxic shit
Awww, even when blocked I'm still loved. 😳

8made up word* *buzzword* thematic balancing.)

Lmao I cringe whenever I read his posts he's always trying to act smart
Rushnut contradicts himself every few sentences. This is why he accuses people of misunderstanding him - because when you're trying to read the shit he's typing and comprehend him when he says one thing and says the exact opposite a few seconds later, it confuses the fuck out of the person trying to read it.

He also has a hard time detecting extremely obvious sarcasm. Remember when I made that joke thread about me trying to join CLG?

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1981286

He's the only person who thought "Fart" was my actual IGN. Turns out if you type "Fart" into Lolking, it shows an account that was Gold in season 4, so ever since he's been telling me I'm ranked Gold in LoL because he lacks the intelligence required to notice when someone's being serious or not. He probably thinks "Duwi Donnelson" is my real name and 1969 is my actual birth date as well.

If you claim to know more than him about any game, he'll immediately lie and say he's an extremely high ranking in whatever game you're talking about. A few threads back we were all talking about MOBAs and I think I briefly mentioned CS:GO, and he's like "I suck at CS:GO" and a few posts later he says "just kidding, I'm actually Global Elite" ( which is the highest rank in CS:GO ), "therefore I'm right and you're wrong." He'll also tell you you're a low rank in whatever game you're talking about ( like the aforementioned instances of him calling me "Gold rank" ) to further his incoherent points. And if you still don't acknowledge he's right and you're wrong, he throws a shit fit and blocks you. Apparently he has unblocked me now because he's craving some more of Daddy's attention.

It's alright kids, there's enough of me to go around.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Rushnut contradicts himself every few sentences. This is why he accuses people of misunderstanding him - because when you're trying to read the shit he's typing and comprehend him when he says one thing and says the exact opposite a few seconds later, it confuses the fuck out of the person trying to read it.

No... I don't...

and he's like "I suck at CS:GO" and a few posts later he says "just kidding, I'm actually Global Elite" ( which is the highest rank in CS:GO ), "therefore I'm right and you're wrong."

Pahahaha I remember that and I'm still laughing.

He'll also tell you you're a low rank in whatever game you're talking about ( like the aforementioned instances of him calling me "Gold rank" ) to further his incoherent points. And if you still don't acknowledge he's right and you're wrong, he throws a shit fit and blocks you. Apparently he has unblocked me now because he's craving some more of Daddy's attention.

Sorry I have someone else telling me you're Gold, I guess I could be wrong? Shrug you don't seem good.
Who wanna play destiny wit me? Im on ps4.
You know the best thing about the internet?
Arguing about games. On the internet. With other people.
And gloating about how good I am and how bad other people are.
Best. Thing. EVER.
Page: 1 2