ID:2065526

Primary cycle just got interesting. HRC making the same mistakes that lost her 2008. Dis gon b gud.
I wonder how Sanders is going to recover fro his win in Wisconson.

I mean, he only won it because it borders Vermont /s
DRUMPF for PREZI \o/
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
I wonder how Sanders is going to recover fro his win in Wisconson.

I mean, he only won it because it borders Vermont /s

His campaign has been reeling since his landslide victory in the all-white states of Alaska and Hawaii. I really don't know how he's going to recover.

It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.
As plainly seen by this entire process, the two party system and electoral college is certainly doing us good. Definitely needs no reform.
This week has been wonderful. The Clinton campaign is imploding. The white noise machine scandal is gonna be one of the last nails in her campaign's gold-plated coffin.
I think this is by far the best primary American has had in modern times. On the democratic side you have your first genuine challenger to establishment politics, and then on the Republican side...

https://youtu.be/EaZGaJrd3x8?t=8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

It doesn't get any better. It says some things when the two craziest Republican candidates are the most popular. Still good for a laugh, at least.
Say what you will about Trump -- I don't like him much myself -- but he's more of a genuine challenger to establishment politics than Bernie. That's why you see a Never Trump campaign. Most conservatives actually like what he says, just not how he says it. It's the established politicians, though, that are shaking in their boots. On one side you have, well, Trump; on the other side, you have Cruz, a guy who in any other election would be considered the non-establishment pick.

Then you've got Clinton and all her troubles along with Bernie Sanders of all people running against her and actually doing well.

This is insane. Forget Clinton -- America is imploding.

Maybe by next election we can actually get Vermin Supreme in.
So, a Jew, a serial killer, a billionaire, and the most politician-y contemporary politician walk into the US presidential race...
Oh, right, John Kasich is also somewhere.
Looking forward to a Trump v. Bernie race. Trump would be dangerous if elected. I'm not 100% sold on Bernie's plans but i trust in them enough that he's got my vote. I'd like to see them come to fruition.
Eh i don't know much about politics or really know much about those peeps.
TFW Hillary loses Missouri because her delegates don't show up for the second stage of the primary process.

I don't know what you mean by Trump hatred. Everyone loves Trump, and he loves everybody. Trump loves women, China, the poorly educated, China, children, Mexicans, China, Muslims, evangelicals, China, China, and everyone. And they love him.
Trump is love. Trump is life.
I don't understand the Trump hatred at all.

https://weshare.me/fa1ee27d374ae2f5

Here you go. The hatred for Trump and his ilk explained in 1 hour and 12 minutes by Noam Chomsky.

TL;DR: He's exactly the sort of person we don't need leading this country because income inequality is a gigantic problem, and an employment-based economy has a limited shelf life due to current and coming economic factors.
Hey guys! Let's talk about Britain leaving Europ- oh, oh what's that?

What nobody? Really?

All US?

Oh okay.
Splitting delegates or getting fewer delegates after landslide victories is completely balanced.

Morphi wrote:
I don't understand the Trump hatred at all. He will keep the economic track which has kept the USA the most powerful country in all these years and promises to end illegal immigration. Jesus, that is something every single country in the world should do.

All of Trump's business ventures have been highly successful. His wealth is entirely because of his own economic successes. Shameless plug
To be honest, Anyone but Hillary or Cruz, at this point.

I'll take Trump or Kasich over Hillary, and I'll take Bernie over everyone else.
Page: 1 2