ID:2069860

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
I need help finding out what is wrong with my login? Everytime I try to login I get a error message saying -Logins are restricted! If you forgot your password go to blah blah- i know i didn't forget my password causei just signed up for byond you can check my account!
The records show you did not just sign up for BYOND; this is just your newest account. The ban system tripped because it saw a match to one of your other accounts, which is part of a ban from yet another account dating back to 2013.
What you do mean?? last time I played byond was on November 25 2013. What did I do?? I swear I don't understand. please!?
Please help me!!
Best response
Your login records show a fairly short and extraordinarily well-connected chain of accounts that saw action earlier this year, sporadically through 2015 and 2014, and ending back in 2013 with the account that was banned: Lucy Hosts With Servers.
That's my sisters account! she had bought membership and I didn't know how the money got took out my account so I closed it. So I'm not understanding why I got ban for?? I made 3 accounts! and un of them worked!! my first account was silvester123456. I don't understand why I am getting ban? its a account with a difernt email. how is it connecting to mine?? just because she usedher account on my computer? that's not fair please do something. I love this site!!
Here's the thing: We have no way to know which is your sister and which isn't. Yes, I can see she also logged in from elsewhere, but the ties between the accounts are so strong that even accepting your story at face value, I have no way to let you in without unbanning her.

That membership purchase gone bad is the reason for the ban. To be honest, you share some responsibility for that because you could have contacted us.
How am I going to get back on byond? there has to be a way! if it help she doesn't live with me anymore! she lives with my dad! and she can get on byond! on a new account!
Ssgss, if you can give me info about the new account and I can establish to my satisfaction that your sister has moved on, I'm open to removing the info from that ban that's relevant to you, and adding her new info instead.
Like... What like my password and email I'm using? I mean I don't see how that's going to help... but ok.. My password for this account is [removed] my email that i'm using is [removed]
No, I mean I want to know what account the intended bannee is using.

You should change your password after posting it here. Never give out your password.
In response to Lummox JR
It's too late for that, Lummox ;)