Database operation libraries

by NullQuery
Suite of libraries to manage SQL databases
ID:2072391

Ever wish you could query in-game data and display it on your website? To record statistics to query yourself later? To make what database the host uses configurable rather than forcing a SQLite or MySQL on them?

Look no further! Today I'm releasing the sql4dm suite, a list of database-related libraries for your convenience.

It includes:
What are you waiting for? Go use them in your projects*!

For the main sql4dm page including source-code to the C/C++ DLL/SO files visit this link.

* Anyone who needs help in setting this up can contact me via pager or by replying to this thread.
I'm to nub for dis mah brothe
In response to Zasif
It's actually really simple! My advice is to start with the sqlite4dm library which runs on any computer and work your way up from that.

I also recommend using the dbchangelog library and checking out the changelog XML functionality.

If you run into problems or are confused in any way feel free to shoot me a message and I'll do my best to help you out. :)
I've written a demo for those of you that want something tangible.

It showcases the dbchangelog as well as the sql4dm API. You can switch to PostgreSQL or MySQL if you want though you'll need to host your own server. ;)
Pretty neat, like the concepts in the dbchangelog library