ID:2075454

For those who are fans of snake games, I have recently learned of a newer snake game. I have found out about it at PC Gamer and now would like to share the link with y'all. :P

Link: http://slither.io/

Unlike other snake games, you can run into yourself. Plus, make sure you kill other snakes (especially the big ones) to become a giant snake.
All my hate >:C the little ones are like little kamikazes when you grow large enough they'll come zerg rush ya D:
for anyone whos played agario, its basically that except with snakes.
been playing it for 1 hour now jeez -_- a little one fucked me over I was so big -_-
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Agar.io | if you're larger you win.

Slither.io | if you're larger yur ****ed.
In response to Kozuma3
Not true when I got big I kept circling people till they couldnt move and had to hit my tail
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Agar.io | if you're larger you win.

Slither.io | if you're larger yur ****ed.

Nah, you can circle people for a while and as long as you're good about following your tail you're fine.
Slither.io is a laggy piece of shit. Snakes.io(I play it on Android, not sure if it's out anywhere else) is the same thing but without the lag and fancy graphics. I dare any of you to come fight me over there. My highest score has been 5.4k thus far. Found it yesterday after I rage quit slither.io due to the lag when being around huge snakes.

EDIT: I go by the name of "Slithering", hmu here before you join so that I can get on it.
In response to GreatPirateEra
I dont haz a phone :C!!
Pretty sure I'm the best player in the world my snake was covering like 9/10th of the map. The other snakes looked like ants in comparison.
No mlg montage of a speed up video of you getting so large :/?

It gets to the point where I just kill myself for lack of competition. Sorry, Nope.
Duuuuuude that's ridiculous xD.
It's the most frustrating thing when you get so massive and then die to a tiny one because of lag. It's even worse when you get greedy and try having someone hit you, but lag actually forced you into them instead and they just suck up your glowing tears.
In response to Kats
Such a way with words.
* By lag, I really mean that I'm just super bad at this game and like to blame my salty badness on "lag".
It does get real laggy. Seems to get worse as a bunch of snakes show up (possibly a bunch of giant snakes). I even seen them congregate near the center.

While I have yet to achieve over 40k-60k, I have achieved close to 20k.
I hate snakes and game about snakes!