ID:2076750

(See the best response by Higoten.)
I have some old accounts and my brother's account I don't want, how do I remove them from byond?
Best response
Hi OstentatiousAether,

Accounts can be removed from the login box on the BYOND pager by: Navigating to the login screen on the pager > Selecting the account you wish to remove > Clicking the "Delete Account" button located on the right-middle side > Click OK.

Good luck!
In response to Higoten
Higoten wrote:
Hi OstentatiousAether,

Accounts can be removed from the login box on the BYOND pager by: Navigating to the login screen on the pager > Selecting the account you wish to remove > Clicking the "Delete Account" button located on the right-middle side > Click OK.

Good luck!

I have no problem deleting my accounts but I just want to remove my brother's account, will that completely delete his account to the point he cannot login?
In response to OstentatiousAether
Nope, doing the steps above will only remove the account from the BYOND pager on that particular machine. He will still be able to log into his account on the BYOND website and other machines.

This, in-effect, can be undone by simply having him log back in with his account. All it does is remove the ability to log in with his account while the pager on that particular machine is off-line.
In response to Higoten
Oh, okay thanks for that.