ID:2078264

After a good two-three months of not really touching Byond I cannot seem to run it anymore, for anything.
I cannot uninstall or re-install it either, it tells me there is a bin error for installing it and the process is being used by another user (When there is only one) to uninstall it.
Attempting to manually delete the folders do not work either.
Advast has Byond excluded as things to be scanned, so I'm not sure whats causing this.

Any help, please?
Did you exclude the entire BYOND folder? Have you tried temporarily disabling Avast completely to see if it helps?
Went back, made sure to make them skipped over on advast. Disabled advast, Byond still did not work. It could be the download error I have, but I still can't uninstall. Which is a bit weird.
If you can't uninstall, something is still using it. I suggest you download Process Explorer and take a look at the open handles. That should be able to tell you which program is holding it open.
I've gone through and attempted to reboot or stop handles. Multiple handles are 'invalid' or unacessable. I also got unlocker, and that seems to not do much either.
http://prnt.sc/azkn2s (Picture)

Edit : The byond logo on my tasks doesn't actually exist, mousing over it makes it dissapear. 10/10 Windows 10
In response to Tydodork
Hi Tydodork,

Another option is to boot your computer into safe mode. Safe mode will start your computer with only a minimum amount of drivers running, and from here you should be able to run the BYOND uninstaller.

To boot into safe mode: Go to start > Run... > type msconfig > click OK > the System Configurations menu should appear > select the boot tab > check the "safe boot" box > OK > Restart.

After BYOND has been uninstalled, restart your computer again, so that Windows will return to its normal operating state. Then you may attempt to reinstall BYOND.

Good luck!
Going into safe mode fixed it! Re-installing does not come up as a bin error either, thanks a bunch!
[If someone else is reading it, get out of safe mode after the uninstall reboot, it messed up my default res until out of safe mode.]