ID:2079163

(See the best response by Ter13.)
For the last two months I get a white-screen while having "Accelerated Graphics" Enabled. Switching it off allows me to play, but at the cost of processing power and image quality.

Usually people have issues with BYOND when it's not enabled... however mines the opposite.

I suffer severe slow-downs in areas with a lot of items or graphics. If I wasn't experience any issues I wouldn't mind, but some of the slowdowns are gameplay breaking.

I have windows10
I've cleared my cache
I've re-installed byond
I've Updated my Graphics Driver

My graphics card is a NVIDIA GTX GEFORCE

Any ideas?
What's your actual Graphics card's model?

Likely one of three things is happening. My bet is that you don't have DirectX installed properly, your graphics drivers are falling back to your onboard graphics, or your graphics card is so old that it's basically unsupported.
I have a brand new computer, with one of the latest graphic cards. Nvidia Geforce 960m

How do I go about trying to fix directx?
Which i find odd because it works on my intel graphics card 4600 that is falls back to?
Best response
http://acer--uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9075/~/ determining-which-graphics-card-is-used-with-nvidia-optimus

I'm actually betting that your machine IS using that Intel graphics card.

On-chip Intel graphics cards are notoriously bad at feature support but if you buy a processor with one built in they feel the need to charge $180 more than a CPU without one built in. (Which is actually more expensive than the NVIDIA 960m that you have!)

Follow the instructions in that link and verify which graphics card is actually active.
You are correct, it is not running using my NVIDIA 960m...
So how do i go about fixing this since we've pinned it down to be by intel card?
You are correct, it is not running using my NVIDIA 960m...

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2032150/ installing-graphics-card.html

Uninstall the intel graphics drivers. Reinstall the NVIDIA graphics drivers.
My Nvidia card works for everything else though... If i open a program it'll run using my Nvidia card.

Just tried it with Total War Atilla... it's working fine for that?

Honestly I have no idea how this worked.. but I just changed my setting in my NVidia control panel to "Auto-Select" and everything is working fine now....

Seriously makes no sense to me
Seriously makes no sense to me

BYOND's probably not picking up the right card when you have multiple active graphics devices. These new windows 10 tablets with the i5/i7 onboard CPU/GPU combos are pretty damn wonky.

See if you can put a bug report in so Lummox can gather some information on why this is happening. I'm pretty sure that this is happening more often now that those i7s are getting more and more popular.
I don't know that there's any way I could detect the right card. DirectX is simply querying the system for this stuff.