ID:2079657

Greetings byond community. Im currently working on a sandbox pvp type kind of game and need help coming up with a good new name for it. Big thanks.
Greetings Mangekyo-sama. I am EmpirezTeam, war chief of the BYONDites and all-around bad-ass. When it comes to naming stuff, my expertise is second to none. I shall name your game.

But you gotta gimme some details bro. I need SPECIFICS. What kind of setting does the game take place in? How do the players fight against each other? How many frogs do you plan to incorporate? I need the info before I can work my magic.

And you may be wondering why you should trust me in the first place. Well, I don't want to dangle my balls TOO much here or anything, but I'll have you know that I have named some of BYOND's greatest classics, such as:

Manacept

So you NEED to trust me. I have a proven track record. I am the tried and true game namer person on this site. When people need names, I give them names. Just like that.
Sandbox Epic
Wells its going to be like different anime like type of game. A mixed of a little of everything if that makes sense. Dbz. Naruto. Bleach. Etc. I dont want to use any of those original names because its their copyrights. Itd be like different generations in game itself
Weaboo Online
ISIS 2: Jihad Harder
In response to Doohl
First the World Trade Centers and now this.. you're going to hell m8.
I shall name this genre:

Shonen Sandwich
Please keep terrorists names out of this.
In response to MANGEKY0
MANGEKY0 wrote:
Please keep terrorists names out of this.

Only a Trump supporter would say that.
I dont vote.
So i am not a trump supporter. Please stop with the politics
Real talk tho. Just crap out a random temporary name until the game's got enough content to justify a name.

Otherwise, you run the risk of going down the path of making a title screen, banner graphics, and advertising a game that doesn't exist.

Just like Hillary Clinton.
Lol true true. Ok i will see what i can come up with
So much bern.
im building a spaceship and moving to another galaxy if obama doesn't get a third term

#BlackPresidentsMatter
BYOND Online 2: Electric Boogaloo
Build Your Own Net Dream Online Battle Network 2: The World Wide Webening Online
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Build Your Own Net Dream Online Battle Network 2: The World Wide Webening Online

Rise of BYONDoman.EXE
BYOND.io
Page: 1 2 3