Kozuma3 wrote:
BYOND.io
W
Videogame Sandbox: The Doing of Things II: Electric Dothingsaloo
In response to NetherGames
NetherGames wrote:
Weaboo Online

Or just Anime Freaks
A name for your game is hardly important. If you know what your game is and are inspired by it, a name will naturally form as it develops.

My advice to you is to choose a name that satisfies your own idea of the game. What is the general idea of the game and how would you surmise it? Break the game down into its basic parts if necessary.
zagros5000
Christ, just call it the game without a name and focus on the actual game. No one gives a flying $#@! about game titles. Would I play Dark Souls if it were called Weaboo Simulation 2000? Damn straight I would.
Feed's name and .dme started as "action wave survival game".

Skirmish's name started as "action survival sandbox".

I'm not going to say the name of a game isn't important, but it shouldn't be one of the first things you put any serious thought into when the game doesn't even exist yet.

However the name of a game should be something unique that reflects the atmosphere and general 'vibe' of your game. The name is often a game's first impression for potential players and if you're trying to draw a certain audience, you won't want to name your chill puzzle game, "Bloodfister Gutrain". Like what's been said, just generalize it for now and let the name develop with the game. (:
In response to Kumorii
It took me from 2012-2014 to come up with the name genesis m8.

Battles Earn Really Nice Items Engine

#BERNIE for short.
since its a sandbox pvp call it SBP or sandy or Boxy or Sandy PVP or The Sandy Box or Cat Box or even The Beach Battles (because beaches have a lot of sand)

or even League Of Hellsing Abridged The Dark Knight Falls Six Featuring The Gods Of Smite 3 Hell On Dota!

Or LOHATDKFSFTGOS3HOD! for short
I vote 'Cat Box'.
I thought long and hard on this one -- 'TacocaT'

That way it's okay if people accidentally spell the name of your game backwards.
Ok i thought of this one on the toilet but how about just naming it "Game" or "My Game" or even "The Game" and if you don't like anyone's ideas just name it "Unknown" :)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Gamey McGameface?

In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Gamey McGameface?
Okay, what about you add dbz frog racing and name the game 'RacecaR'? Perfect ik.
AND THEN YOU COULD INCORPORATE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER AFK TRAINING SO THE BACKWARDS TITLE CAN BE ACCOMPANIED BY BACKWARDS GAME DESIGN
Page: 1 2 3