C-C-COMBO BREAKER.
In response to Kumorii
qq
qq
qq
qq
qq
qq
why is this thread allowed to exist but the avidanimefan shitstorm, which was actually some quality entertainment, gets locked and deleted within an hour or two

there were still a couple of shots i wanted to fire off but never got the chance to
In response to EmpirezTeam
You're lucky, because I missed the whole thing!
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
You're lucky, because I missed the whole thing!

I'll summarize it.

Avidanimefan made a post firing lethal shots at multiple members of our community - mainly telling people to quit stalking him and giving him feedback on his games because this is BYOND where feedback can't be interpreted as anything except for a personal attack. The community didn't retreat however. Oh no, in fact, they rose united with guns blazing ready to clash with Mr. Avid. Per usual, Ter chimed in because he somehow always knows way more than everyone else about these handicapped children ( I think he runs background checks on them or some shit ), explaining that he spent years trying to "reform" him and had to hold some sort of meeting with the mods where they voted whether or not to ban him because obviously all this is serious business. Then the topic became whether or not Avid could recreate games like Epoch and Feed in a short amount of time ( I can't remember if he said he could remake those games in 2 days or 2 weeks ) even though it took Yut/Kumorii years to finish them.

And then me being the extremely mature adult that I am added more fuel to the Asperger's fire until it got deleted. Kumorii made his own version of the thread as well and Nazi mod Lummox locked it.

All in all, it was a somewhat decent dose of BYONDrama but we've definitely had better shitstorms in the past. I'd give it a 5/10.
Why wasn't I mentioned? stupid narto frog >:(
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Why wasn't I mentioned? stupid narto frog >:(

if i didnt remember things you said, that means the shots you fired were aimed at the leg and not the head

tap shoot next time bro, its more accurate than spraying

I'm going to 360noscope you, scrub.
It was p entertaining.