ID:2080781

(See the best response by Rotem12.)
Problem description:
I am trying to use NullQuery's dmm suite but I have 40 errors on compile. I think I am missing a library or two but I can't figure out how libraries even work with DM. The solution is probably super simple I'm just blind.

http://prntscr.com/b1dysy
I'm pretty sure that library requires one of his other libraries to function correctly.
It came with nq_commons and nq_sql4dm, with nq_commons included in compile.

I combed through nq_commons and it does not have the undefined things
You have to go download the required libraries regardless because the ones included aren't updated. This fixed my issue when I encountered it using the DMM reader/writer.
I just downloaded the library here:
http://www.byond.com/developer/NullQuery/nq_commons

It's exactly the same and changed nothing on recompile. Where am I going wrong?
You re-downloaded every dependency before opening the DMM Suite and compiling? Are the required files ticked in the /lib folder (found at the bottom of your code tree)?
In the description, it said it requires nq_commons to run. That was already installed but I went and downloaded the library, put it in the right place, checked that it was included, and compiled. I got all of the same errors and the one warning.
... put it in the right place ...

You should not have had to move anything, although you can if you want to. Ticking the library in the "lib" folder in Dream Maker is all you need to do.

I'm not sure what to say beyond what's already been said though. I had this issue before this topic was posted and fixed it simply by doing what I described before, so I'm at a loss.
Best response
You need to be using byond beta version 510 as they add the missing text functions and /regex
Rotem12 got it right. The proc that DM is complaining about is built into version 510. The missing proc error you got is only possible if you're not using version 510.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Rotem12 got it right. The proc that DM is complaining about is built into version 510. The missing proc error you got is only possible if you're not using version 510.

I notice you have a Regex library. Is it conceivable that I can adapt it?
Within a week or two the beta will become the new stable so don't worry about using the beta, the latest build is actually pretty stable.

All you need is to install BYOND version 510 and it'll work.
I'm actually coding for Space Station 13, so I'm afraid changing my version isn't really an option