ID:2082166

Hi, guys!

My name is Victor and I am a professional Sound Designer. I've been working in the gaming industry for over 5 years. Last year, our team started a new sound effect creation service http://diforb.com/

On our website, you can find a large amount of free sound effects - gunshots, explosions, and sounds of different animals. Also, we offer lots of other ones that are perfectly suitable for games of any genres. Our service can be helpful for indie game developers as it allows to select and adjust desired sound effects effortlessly.

We'd like to create a very popular and useful service that could help game developers create sound effects of a high quality. Diforb is working in beta mode, for now, so we'd be grateful for any bits of advice and feedback.

We are going to release some new sound libraries soon, so stay tuned!
That's actually pretty interesting. Get a category of base sounds and then be able to modify them right there. I like it and will be keeping it in mind. Thanks :)
Oh, this is interesting. Also, that's a beautifully designed website. I tested it on my phone and it is appealing, smooth, pretty, and responsive. That's definitely not the case for a lot of the websites out there. I wish you guys the best :)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
That's actually pretty interesting. Get a category of base sounds and then be able to modify them right there. I like it and will be keeping it in mind. Thanks :)

Flick, thanks for your feedback!
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Oh, this is interesting. Also, that's a beautifully designed website. I tested it on my phone and it is appealing, smooth, pretty, and responsive. That's definitely not the case for a lot of the websites out there. I wish you guys the best :)

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you appreciate our website!
This looks really neat, i'ma keep my eye on this.
In response to Kitsueki
Kitsueki wrote:
This looks really neat, i'ma keep my eye on this.

Thanks!
In response to Kitsueki
Good news!
Now you can use http://diforb.com without registration!