ID:2084347

im giving a few parts of my computer to my friend. He plays the same games as me. Will any parts i give affect him. He would like my hard drive, video card and cpu. i was banned from a game. will this affect him. I will wipe everything from the computer but will anything happen?
Should be fine as long as it's not the exact computer, if you say, gave him the entire rig and he tried to play the game you were banned from, depending on the game's ban system, it could very well pick it up.
i was sticky banned. forgot to mention. Not the regular one
There is always the potential for a sticky ban to extend to friends, especially if said friend happens to login to their account from your computer or network or vise versa. The best bet is to try and find out, not much else to be done.
is there any specific parts i can give him, that you can guarntee that wont affect him?
and i cant for sure?
I don't know that you need to worry about this. There's a likelihood the ban will affect him, but really if he's your friend, chances are whoever banned you doesn't want him around any more than they wanted you. Just have him join a different server.