ID:2085029

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
I enjoyed playing on Crimson DU byond://2.125.27.172:27950 not until today when the admin changed the bp gain and knowlegde gain to higher when I was afk and not into the game, it took them 4 hours to gain over the normal knowlegde, I saw that in logs, the admins friend got into my base stole all my stuff and used it themself funny, he had a grudge on me from the start.

People like that shouldnt host server or even be considered being online on the client. It should be removed from hosting and i would advice people not to play there. I will remove this post ones the admin of that server unbans me for telling the truth and compersate for the lost of time i put into my base.

These servers are hosted by people that cant control it, I dont recommend going into a server controlled by minors or even below 25 years old hoster
Best response
BYOND does not police what happens within games, if you want to take your issues up with the owner of said game, do it on the game's forums or by finding their email. Topic closed.