ID:2085854

Example 1 :
EDIT 1:
EDIT 2:

Theres me and another Player in, we are not Private our Byond Pager are open and running correctly.

Example 2:
EDIT 1: 2 ingame, 1 on website.
EDIT 2: 3 ingame, 2 on website.
Don't have a screenshot yet, but sometimes it will show 0 Players on the website while ingame there is 3+ and Byond website will report it as 0 Players.

Example 3:
EDIT 1:
When restarting a server this is what happens, even though the 2nd one doesn't exist anymore it still keeps it on the website somehow until that Player quits the game thats already been closed. I've restarted server 8 hours ago. It even reports as 2 players even though theres only 1 actual server running and only me in it.

I'm sure more have seen this issue so please replay, and showcase the problem in action.

This isn't a bug. Player counts aren't updated instantly, never have been, never will be. The results are cached and updated once in a while to reduce the amount of communication between the hub and world, and reduce overall bandwidth and stress on the process.
I dissagree, when it stays this way for countless hours theres clearly something wrong.
If it's doing it for that long it indicates an issue with the game's communication to the hub. In my few quick tests on MLAAS it seemed to update within a minute or two of clients connecting and disconnecting.

I'm sure it could warrant further investigation if more details could be provided such as what type of system is running the game.
It still looks like the issue is that one of your friends isn't reporting to the hub correctly. The bigger issue is that hub player reporting is imperfect in a number of ways, but that's not such an easy fix.
At least you know its an issue. And maybe look to fix it one day.
Added Example 3.
Did some more experiments, just to show how broken the website player count and Servers that don't exist remain on the hub.

Basically all you have to so is Open a server> Enter the game, and then Close the server but leave the game client open even though the game is not online if you have the dead game client open, the hub will still count the server and the Players in it. Leave the dead game client on your desktop forever, those servers, players numbers will remain intact.