Hogwarts Online

by Lord of light
ID:2086586

Well while waiting for Tekken to get his internet setup at his new place, I've decided to get this game playable in the meantime. Last I worked on it, it was fully playable just devoid of content to keep things interesting. Now it seems with all the new updates to BYOND, a lot of things that were working are now broken. Good thing about this is it gives me a chance to clean up the code while fixing these issues, most of which come from my own sloppy programming practices. I don't know if BYOND still has a market for Harry Potter inspired games, but I've put so much time into this game that it seems it should at least see the light of day. Let me know what you guys think, I know a lot of the graphics need redoing but that can be taken care of.

Edit: Also I could really use a few testers to help me test a few spells and other game mechanics. If you help test enough I'm willing to make you a teacher in game. Message me on here or lord_of_lightx on skype.
still has a market for games like this -http://www.friv2online.com/3dfuturebikeracing.html