ID:2087014

Sooo i was deciding which of the two of these should be the sign for a faction in a game in my dreams and well

^ is the general idea of wat it will look like.
Which of the two do you like?

You might notice a lack of color.

Yeah... im no good with color and since pixel art is 90% coloring im no good @ pixel art =P.

Here they are before i corrected the slight mistakes i made >=l

Sooo which 1??

I kinda like the second one more. It looks bigger and like it would stand out more on a flag or something, which I assume a faction would have their emblems on. The first one isn't bad though, it looks more like an insignia. something they'd have on their chests to show their alliance. I still kinda like the second one more though.
In response to Renowner
Thanks for your thoughts :D! I actually never thought about putting it on a flag o.O it would however be on the armor specific to that faction as well as on walls marking hideouts and secret locations :P.

i just realized i posted this thread on the wrong account D:
oh well.

<3
Wrong account? Either way I Think the first would look better on armor. its a bit smaller, more compact.
Well sadly they are both to bloody big to fit onto my base which is only 34x34 xD.

More than likely they will have another icon on their clothes probably this

<3 mini john
I like that too. looks like a badge, that a high ranking military officer would have.
In response to Renowner
It's a tiny version of this guy :P

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1935647
XD Wow. he's adorable. And I love how he's just pure john.
In response to Renowner
Originally his name was Johnny Micheal because i was weird like that way back when. I made it john because the name was to bloody long >:l. I could actually never finish his icon but i didnt need to :P decided he would be my mascot.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Originally his name was Johnny Micheal...

My son's name is John Michael ;)
In response to Flick
:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have a son O_O????
2. Holy Shit!
3. Your last name is Michael?
4. You have good taste in names flick :D
John is a good mascot
In response to Renowner
Renowner wrote:
John is a good mascot

:D now i need to actually finish my base... and make armor n stuff.
Sounds good!
In response to Renowner
Im basically in the same position i was in last year though =P.