ID:2088948

Problem description:

I recently expanded my map and changed my game to a non-square view, and lo and behold, everything is fine for me but clients (other players) were telling me that their window actually shrunk instead (see screenshot). I want the game to run specifically at 1024x768 and be non-resizable. Originally the map was 544x544 and the game loaded the same for everyone no problem. I've tried playing around with winset() on mob/Login() to no avail.
You are experiencing this. The only way around that quirky behavior is to force the window a short time after the client has loaded.
In response to FKI
Glad to know I'm not the only one. I don't mind forcing the window after a short delay if it means everyone having the correct window size, though a non-bandaid solution would be nice. Thanks for the reply
In response to FKI
FKI wrote:
You are experiencing this. The only way around that quirky behavior is to force the window a short time after the client has loaded.

So I really wish this would get fixed because I'm still having the issue and winsetting the size after login isn't working for my players

EDIT: Nevermind seems like the winset is working according to player feedback, but this should definitely still be addressed in a Byond update :/
In response to SolarOblivion
I definitely agree. Though I have yet to receive a response in my topic.

That may have to do with the fact that I provided no test case. I'll probably work on that some time today and see what I can do.