Land of Fire

by Pixelcomet
Land of Fire
An atmospheric, anime inspired role playing game.
In response to GreatPirateEra
and whats that?
In response to Chad clarke
okay so only "SHINOBI" anime and does dragonball z look like a "SHINOBI" ANIME
In response to Alienx26
You're missing what i'm saying. It's not only inspired by shinobi anime, it's anime in general. The game itself is a shinobi roleplaying game but the inspiration for the content is from a variety of anime in general.
In response to Chad clarke
lol ok not inspired by shinobi anime but much more and if the game itself is a shinoby roleplaying game then why is there dbz beams lol
You might want to read this devlog and the previous one again, Alien.

Wards are closer to mages if anything and we're trying to mix together mage elements with ninja esque inspirations. We stated numerous times that Naruto isn't being used as source material anymore and we're going in an original direction currently.

I'll edit the hub description later if it still confuses you buddy.

In response to Pixelcomet
thanks buddy i know know what you are trying to do with the game
Alien I understand your point but you need to let them their creative freedom :)

And maybe we'll get used to it soon. you just have that view because everything we've seen so far is in a ninja universe- the maps- the environment- the player base but you should give it time! who knows what the future (devlogs) is holding!
In response to Shellfisch
yeah i will get them a chance sure why not the game looks good overall no doubt about it
...take games like "Oni-musha" for an example they have beam attacks and magic...doesn't make it harry potter or dragon ball z...its in it's own league ;). I however like the style and direction the game is going, the character design is executed well, I hope to see some yoshimitsu inspired characters :P.
In response to Xyberman
the beams look like dbz though. your example didnt have nothing to do with i was talking about
Plain and simple answer is, we don't want to be sued.
lol yeah nobody wants to be sued and dbz heroes united hasnt been sued what makes you think your games going to be?
another great devlog, keep up the amazing work
Pixelcomet wrote:
Plain and simple answer is, we don't want to be sued.

LOL.
When's the approximate release date. Thing is I happen to be shipping off for the Marines soon in Augest, just want to know if I'll be able to give it a go even if it's in the early stages while being worked on or something.
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
the beams look like dbz though. your example didnt have nothing to do with i was talking about

I guess you misunderstood
the concept of what i was speaking of ...
In response to Xyberman
it seems i did
Page: 1 2