ID:2089969

(See the best response by Ter13.)
There has a way to host byond games using Wi-Fi? I already tried to unlock a port but my friend could not enter on the game
Hosting a BYOND game on any network type is basically the same. There isn't enough information here for us to help you debug any further than that.
In response to Rushnut
I already hosted without Wi-Fi and it works !
But with Wi-Fi even if the port is "green" or avaible they cant enter on my server.
Best response
You need to forward to the local ip that's bound to the machine.

When you are on wifi, your local ip on that machine isn't going to be the same as when you are connected via a hardline.

Open up command prompt, type in /ipconfig. You need to forward the port to the internal ip that the machine is currently registered to.

Or you need to designate a static internal IP for the machine.
In response to Ter13
I know about that, I open port the same way I open on cable. The value changes on final of each user but I still cant host with Wi-Fi :/
Already tried to make Wi-Fi friends host for me or for themself but not worked,then I say for them Wi-Fi hosting no works but im not sure now.
I know about that

Have you attempted to assign yourself a static IP address?

http://www.linksys.com/us/support-article?articleNum=132804

I wouldn't recommend hosting via wifi in the first place, but if you absolutely must, you will need to set yourself a static IP address.

Have you forwarded the port? If so, show us a screenshot of the results of running /ipconfig as well as the port forwarding entry you put into your router.
In response to Ter13
static IP?
I use the normal ip
how I can assing a static ip?
In response to Ter13
ooh I hope that work ,thanks !
In response to Ter13
Then I assing a static ip I still need to open a port ?
I can't help you if you aren't gonna read what I'm telling you to do.

Have you forwarded the port? If so, show us a screenshot of the results of running /ipconfig as well as the port forwarding entry you put into your router.

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2089969#comment19815030

I'm gonna need you to follow along. It'll go a lot faster/smoother if you just answer my questions.

EDIT: If language barrier is a problem, I'll happily work in your language if you want. I'm comfortable with that if you are. Parto do princípio de que você fala protuguese?