In response to DragonDesend
DragonDesend wrote:
nawh, they're dicks who flame all game in chat.

I got nothing to do with you and the dicks you play with bro, keep that to yourself. I don't slide that way homie.
If you have ever played competitively with me you will know im more toxic than your average american marriage.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
If you have ever played competitively with me you will know im more toxic than your average american marriage.

At first I thought that said "african american marriage" lol
In response to EmpirezTeam
I had no idea african americans got married all the stories ive read is that the dudes knock up the girl then run for the hills.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
I had no idea african americans got married all the stories ive read is that the dudes knock up the girl then run for the hills.

this is why men run. watch the whole thing, his rants are hilarious

Well, I guess that's it. I've debunked all the arguments against Overwatch.

To further celebrate the greatest game in existence ( and my victory in this debate ), I have changed my profile picture to Tracer. Cheers love!

Uhhhhmmmm i lol'd.
When you just keep saying the incorrect thing over and over again, you don't win the argument when everyone else just gets bored of your retardism.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
When you just keep saying the incorrect thing over and over again, you don't win the argument when everyone else just gets bored of your retardism.

Perhaps you didn't read the title of the thread.

It clearly says "correct" opinion. CORRECT.
Game sucks.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Game sucks.

This guy gets it.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:

Like yours on Skype earlier today? :)
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
Rushnut wrote:

Like yours on Skype earlier today? :)

My favorite part is when they kept trying to prove a point after this comment.

EmpirezTeam wrote:
For the umpteenth time, Fire Pokemon beat Water Pokemon but so do Eletrical types.

I honestly can't make it any more obvious than that.
In response to EmpirezTeam

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
More proof Overwatch is a good game: even black girls like the game.

When black girls like your game, that's how you know you did something right. White girl opinions don't count. Also, if you're not familiar with Glitch, she makes awesome Pokemon song remixes. She's waifu material. This is my favorite:

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7