Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
In response to ChigiriKyuushuu
Either today or tomorrow, depending on a few minor details.
So I had Unsealable Kira, I just used a Tournament Point to roll a new Zanpakutou. When I unsheathed my zan, I had Love Aikwawa's Shikai, before ever unlocking. Same bug has been around for about 3 wipes now. Fix please.
In response to DragonWingRayne
DragonWingRayne wrote:
While its been at the very least amusing to watch you bitching about how saves work. It would be rather irresponsible for me not to point out two core facts.
1. Saves are packaged automatically by Byond

Was just browsing when I saw this comment. I had to point out that you are wrong.

Savefiles can be structured anyway you want them to be. I highly recommend asking for help on the forums if you need it.
In response to Lavenblade
Yes, savefiles can be restructured but in the end they're still packaged through the same method, hence my original point.
In response to DragonWingRayne
DragonWingRayne wrote:
Yes, savefiles can be restructured but in the end they're still packaged through the same method, hence my original point.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is a solution to your savefile corruption problem. :P

Anyways, just trying to help. Good luck with your project.
Word on the street, this is a sign from the heavens Kuro needa go back to dev school and learn to code, issues loading, issues saving... Bad coding 2stronk man. Gotta redo the system m8.
Will the game be coming back up anytime soon?
Feel the need to post this.

I do see the merit of the remake timer, as it is a way to limit people being born into X family, or with X ability guarenteed.

The problem is, Kuro made this problem himself -- some families and passive abilities can make or break a build, therefore most people have to remake in order to make their build work right.

Remakes are not inherently detrimental due to this, however they do tend to cause server-side issues and may be at least partially responsible for savefile management errors.

I think the remake timer should be 10 minutes, that or remove the timer and set a limit of 5 remakes a wipe unless you're wiped by in-game means.
In response to PhantomKurei
Not that I'm against this idea, I actually agree with you. But suppose the timer was removed and you're limited to 5 remakes a wipe. Wouldn't people purposely wipe themselves after not getting what they want the first 5 remakes?

Wouldn't that lead to the side-issues that Ikaros wanted to avoid or no?
I don't see why ya'lls complaining about the remake timer, nobody wants the wipe ending in 1-2 days just cause of some fools that mass remake str8 up to wipe the game before any nigga can play it; n' on top of that more than half of you bug abuse/cheese the timer already so you can remake ignoring the 30 mins. If you gun complain about it at least make your argument valid
Sounds to me like ya'll just a bunch of pussies that wanna mash the remake button. If the remake timer gets removed Kuro might as well not even restore saves if they get corrupted I mean. You'll -remake- anyways right?
Sounds to me like Cookie is a fan of having only 3-7 people on at all times. Whatever was the big change that basically killed the playerbase/vets leaving etc. Needs to be reverted be it the remake timer or whatever it is. Since it's apparently able to be "cheesed" and abused for people anyways, might as well just either 1 reinforce the coding which means more work for Kuro or just remove the timer all together.

My two cents, i'll let someone more knowledgeable smash Cookie's comments into the ground.
Boy the wipe ends so fast in rapid sucession with people being able to spam make its not even funny, they end so fast to the point where new updates don't even get added to the game as punishment for the fact of how quickly yall ending wipes. A wipe should last anywhere from 1-3 weeks not 3 days.

Yall sitting here saying "Yeah lets remove the remake timer" 70% of you niggas don't even play the game, you just sit there inactively training on dummies acting like you alive, but then when staff come to check yo ass or you somehow get soul suicides for being a fool ya'll sitting there dumbfounded like "What I do?"
Remake timer has nothing to do with why people left the game, people fucking with black orbs of doom and getting them bugged acting like nothing will ever happen makes people leave the game.
Faggots sitting there like you some fat boys camping that new button trying to mash it then complain when you gotta wait 30 mins. 30 mins isn't even a long time especially since yall AFK.
You're a special kind of stupid arent you Cookie?
Making the game less desirable to play to new players. With yo spam remaking bullshit adding to some of the problems they already got:

-You ain't got no pop-up of rules/guides to probably make the "Q&As" easier to access.
-They already dying to NPCs while just trying to train or attempt to traverse the game (all nigga's problems at one point; now u got all these fools stuck on the idea that the sole purpose of the game is to mass remake
Then you got all the save corruption cause people don't know how to leave shit the fuck alone in-game. I've seen so many people just quit the game without even trying to play it day 1 when they play BHF for the first time ever.
In response to Cookie43
Now I gotta step in again for this one... Why would we want to have some pop up for the rules/guides like NFF currently has? "Have you read the rules of the game?" 1. What rules? Link opens up to some forum with an year or two old guide on how to play/-Connection Died- 2. Yes, I have. -Access Granted-

If they wanted to know how to play the game via rules/guides, albeit the rules do need a bit of an update... They can explore for themselves since hopefully they are that smart to explore game first. (checking all tabs, seeing what they do) Hopefully they'll be able to find their way to commands>help>rules or any other guide they might need quite easily.

Now this one could go either way, 1. People will get killed by NPCs on this game no matter what, The guide(again if they are smart enough to find it) tells them how to become human/soul again if need be. Hollows are fucked but they should have been able to know how to dodge whatever was chasing them the second time around. 2. All the spawns gets their own little NPC safe zone where no npcs walk in. However that's probably never ever going to happen 'cause of the AFK possibility.
I dunno man. You can tell people where to find the guide a million times and they still gonna ask you basic questions
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22