ID:2091475

(See the best response by Ter13.)
Hello.
I am trying to make a stat distribution based into user first choice of stats.
For exemple: a guy made a stat distribution of 7 str,2 dex,1 int and 1 hp.
So he can go futher of 1x cap of str 7 times longer.
Ex: 1x cap is 1000, so the user could go to 7000 cap.
I am a bit lost about how I can do that, someone can give me a light?
Multiply The Base Cap For The Individual By The Distribution, So Like, 1x Cap Is 1000, So U Multiply It By The Cap Distribution (7), And It Would Raise Their Cap To 7000, Is That About Right Of What U Were Going For? A Code Example Of This Would Be Like, usr.Cap * usr.CapDist (Cap Distribution) = usr.Cap (Post Multiplication)(Note: Usr Is Not Always Viable To The Code.)
I want that cap to change any time by a admin.
Should I use world/var as a var for override the mob cap var? and for indivual var I use mob/var/Statcap = world/statcap?
In response to Narutogx2
Plox Stop Writing All In Caps ><!
I am a bit lost too
In response to Zagros5000
in few lines ,how the admin can set all players stat cap even if they are offline? or new players start a account?
In response to SoulGamesProductions
O.o
SoulGamesProductions wrote:
Hello.
I am trying to make a stat distribution based into user first choice of stats.
For exemple: a guy made a stat distribution of 7 str,2 dex,1 int and 1 hp.
So he can go futher of 1x cap of str 7 times longer.
Ex: 1x cap is 1000, so the user could go to 7000 cap.
I am a bit lost about how I can do that, someone can give me a light?

I'm really not sure what you mean. Can you spell out in a little longer detail what you're trying to do?
He's Trying To Make An Admin-Set Stat Cap That Will Spread Across To Everyone Offline And Online.
I still don't follow, and dude stop typing like that.
Best response
There's no need to consider the stat cap of offline players at all.

The stat cap, if it's a global value should be a global variable. Don't save it as a part of the player at all. Save it from a global setting into a local savefile and build verbs to change that global setting. If it's a global preference, it shouldn't be part of the player object at all.