ID:2091758

Literally just kill me. End it all. There's nothing worth living for anymore. This is what we've been reduced to.
Who comes up with this shit? but more importantly, WHO IS SUPPORTING IT!?!?
I'm almost certain anything that's ridiculous and in some way related to cats is going to be a success on Kickstarter. Remember that cat card game with exploding cats or something? I'm going to put up a Kickstarter about harnessing the power of cat farts or something to test this theory. Guarantee I become an overnight millionaire.
Licki Brush: The only way I'll be licking pussy anytime soon.
In response to Flame Guardian
Flame Guardian wrote:
Licki Brush: The only way I'll be licking pussy anytime soon.

PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
In response to Rushnut
Touché. I wouldn't go as far to deem someone as unintelligent for doing something that had to be done though. Had you posted your comment, mine would never had existed. And had I not posted mine, somebody else would have come around to make a very necessary pussy joke.
In response to Rushnut
If anything, the use of a pun demonstrates language skills which often is a measurement of intelligence.
I luv kats to and i would definitely buy one of those :D. For uhhh grooming purposes.

-sees rushnut's post-
Yep definitely for grooming purposes >:).
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
I luv kats to and i would definitely buy one of those :D. For uhhh grooming purposes.

-sees rushnut's post-
Yep definitely for grooming purposes >:).

hahahahahaha amazing.
In response to Flame Guardian
Flame Guardian wrote:
If anything, the use of a pun demonstrates language skills which often is a measurement of intelligence.

A DAMN FIDDLE
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Flame Guardian wrote:

A DAMN FIDDLE

Yes Rushnut, I GOT got.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I'm almost certain anything that's ridiculous and in some way related to cats is going to be a success on Kickstarter. Remember that cat card game with exploding cats or something? I'm going to put up a Kickstarter about harnessing the power of cat farts or something to test this theory. Guarantee I become an overnight millionaire.

The card game about Germany invading Russia with breasts also was a big hit. It did so well, that the maximum donation ($200) got capped and the people behind it had to ask people to stop donating so much. I'm convinced that the more breasts you put into whatever you have on kickstarter the better it does.