ID:2093727

The salt mine is still open for business it seems. Randomly ran into him on Rustopia.
The only thing that increased in height was his boner when he was jacking it to anime titties in Hentai Hill.

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=276673#comment1213678
Well, his ego sure hasn't changed.
Well, his ego sure hasn't changed.

Or the fact that making a bunch of poorly programmed fangames filled to the brim with stolen art is still to this day the apex of his accomplishments.
falacy is god
falacy is god

Not true. Falacy exists. Unfortunately.
daaaaamn
In response to Ter13
Lmfao this was savage
@rushnut
is rust any good?
is rust any good?

Do you like hanging out with a bunch of naked dudes and getting griefed by guys screaming "Nigger" every two words?

If yes, the game's right up your alley.
Praise Falacy. He's the only cure to the cancer that is BYOND community.
Oh, look, Falacy is still a stupid tool. How surprising.
Oh, look, the sun still rises over the horizon and greets us with a new day. How surprising.
In response to Ter13
Oh... thats not my cup of tea D:. I pride myself on looking the best i can in a video game. If im just a random nudist amongst hundreds of other nudists then im not having fun >:l.

I also did a bit of research... ill stick to dayz =).
I mean, there's a whole bunch of cosmetics on the marketplace you can use to spruce yourself up. I managed to clock ~700 hours in just a few months, so my opinion is skewed in that I fucking adore the game.

There's just something magical about raiding someone, and knowing you haven't just 'set them back', you've stolen all their worldly possessions, destroyed their home, put them back to square one (after possibly WEEKS of progress), and gained a massive personal advantage in the process.

No game lets me do anything remotely similar.
Yes, there's something magical about raiding someone's base when they are logged out and can't defend themselves, such skill, much effort required. No wonder you're 0 MMR in Overwatch, fuckin nooblord, stay bad :^)