@Kumori Aye I like "A lot like birds" they're pretty dope,Kurt travis is good. And The Speed of sound in seawater is nice, you should check out acts similiar such as

CHON

Really love their jazzy type of peaceful technical sound. The guys had me hook at first sound.

Polyphia

Pretty talented young members, nice varying sounds from two albums and one ep.

STRAWBERRY GIRLS

These guys are nice as well, favorite song from them. Check them out.

Young thug

Just found this song, he ain't no great lyricist or anything ,but he makes some catchy music ,and has some nice beats here and there. Can be dumb tho ahah.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Better what? Better at looking like a 13 year old jail bait? Ohh better singing okey.

OH YEAH? YOU WANNA KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOMEZ AND A GRANDE?

ARIANA COVERS BIEBER SONGS

MEANWHILE, THE WHORE YOU'RE ENDORSING COVERS BIEBER'S GENITALS WITH HER MOUTH.

In response to EmpirezTeam
This my jam, nigga.

My jam.

Some jam.

If you don't listen to the Mountain Goats, you are not listening to one of the best contemporary lyricists, John Darnielle. All Hail West Texas is, in my opinion (and many, many others), one of his best albums.

Not much my sound,but that's interesting.

$UICIDEBOY$

Still been listening to a lot of these guys, they kill shit. One of my favorite tracks.

Pouya

You haven't heard Pouya you need to listen to some of his music, he's got a pretty catchy flow and delivery with lyrics.
Never heard of that guy,pretty cool I'll look into him @ Saiyan x.

KOHH

Song is pretty chill and sick,Japanese rapper,interesting.

Dok2

He's not bad,featured in a lot of places

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
My jam.

I've been blasting this song a lot lately. I didn't like it at first because it was different from what I'm used to from him, but it just recently grew on me. He has fun with it.

Edit: The way this post formats itself is annoying.
It's weird because Wiz was never really a rapper you listened to because he had "ill lyrics". People are in the comments of his older videos saying "OMG I WANT THE 2012 WIZ KHALIFA BACK", and his lyrical content hasn't even changed that much.

He's always been the guy who makes music about smoking weed and making money. He rapped about that in 2012 and still raps about it now, so I don't understand the difference.
The Avalanches

Magnetic Man

Marshmello
Ok let's get some testosterone going in this thread boys. Some balls. Some muscle. Some aggression. Some alpha male.

Ooooo et you listen to red?

^ 10th anniversary album

^ and this amazing new "work in progress"

bring me the horizon

In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
Dok2

I speak Korean. I didn't realize he was breaking into random Korean until about half way into the song. Holy shit that's incomprehensible. I think I heard the word penis.
I speak Korean.

What other languages do you speak :O?
Sum 41 is bae
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11