In response to EmpirezTeam
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
What other languages do you speak :O?

Ter is fluent in over six million forms of communication

Ok the manliness is getting too real here. Let's get some estrogen in here boys. Some females. Some boob. Some premenstrual syndrome.

SOME GANGSTA.

And it wouldn't be gangsta without topping it off with that Motor City.

In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:
What other languages do you speak :O?

Ter is fluent in over six million forms of communication

:O ter was a robot this entire time?
Ter is fluent in over six million forms of communication.

Assimilate.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Ter is fluent in over six million forms of communication.

Assimilate.

Tertiary adjunct of unimatrix One-Three...
... it's a good thing we're all wearing our magnetic anti-deathrobot undergarments, right guys?
Since i've been seeing the thread continue,and all the music shared,I must get to what I've been into lately as well.

@Empirez alrigth let's get heavy

Enterprise Earth

These guys dropped a new single about a week ago,and have been with them since their start. Dan watson's vocals are amazing as always.

Infant Annihilator

Been waiting on these guys for years,and since they've gotten their new vocalist Dickie Allen,productions have been in the making. Which,they put out an odd video,but that's just them. New album dropping July 29th, I can't wait to see what will all be packed in the album.

Immoralist

Just found these guys through Alex Terrible,who is featured on the track,along being the lead of,"Slaughter to prevail",which is absolutely brutal shit. His lows are amazing,aside that,this band drops a full 15 track July 22nd which I look foward to hearing that fresh down tempo deathcore.

Periphery

I have known about these guys for some time,and never listen to them really. Seeing as a new album drops July 22nd,and hearing new singles,I've come to like their overall sound and plan to give all their content a try at some point.

Fire From The Gods

I found this single when it dropped on rise,and was intrigued to the sound of mixing metal and rap influences which I love. Althoug,I did not really like the singing much.

Of Mice & Men

Now I generally don't listen to Of Mice&Men as often as I use to all the time. Especially since the leave of Shayley Bourget who was the old clean vocalist. Being it's now Arron Pauley who also does the bass,and the vocals on Restoring Force. However when I first heard this I was hooked instantly by the nu metal sound ,and yep. I defintely can't wait for what more songs are to be released by them,and believe this is a good direction for of Mice&Men.

As for what also has me hooked, it's just been the general.

$uicideBoy$

I've been exploring more into these guys more and more,and just absolutely love their sound. I find it intricate ,and just straight up dope. From lyrical content,to flow and delivery. These guys give me off that dark/horrorcore sound with some trap influences.

Okasian x Bryan Cha$e x Keith Ape

Now as in about two months ago,this channel 88 rising has been published to feature many videos from Korean artist and so American. Anyways,couldn't help but click fast enough to see what vibe i'd get from this. I loved it,Keithe Ape is just dope asf always. I can't wait for all these artist and so more to collaborate and produce more the general. Especially with this Korean trap/rap scene rising more,and more.

Russ

Russ just dropped a video for his pull the trigger single,which he has a pretty nice flow and beat going. I liked it,and probably are gonna look more into his sound.

Riff Raff

The versace python had dropped his Peach Panther album on the 24th of June,which I was waiting on for a long time haha. Anyways I found this single and beat pretty nice ,and overall Riff is enjoying for me.

Caravan Palace

Thanks to some of the people on the forums for introducing me to this sound ,and so fourth. I saw this had released and liked the song.

Anyways thanks for sharing guys,it's nice to see what's new and what we could find from each other. Let's keep it going.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Ok the manliness is getting too real here. Let's get some estrogen in here boys. Some females. Some boob. Some premenstrual syndrome.

im convinced the girl in that last video with the hat was under the influence. of what, im not sure.
Periphery is excellent. I listened to them a lot in high school.
Ok that's enough women for now boys. Let's get some animu music going in here bros. Some Bleach. Some FMA. Some Spongebob.

In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Periphery is excellent. I listened to them a lot in high school.

Ahh,is that so? Nice,what else did you listen too?

While responding,shall share post what i've been hooked as in yesterday.

$uicideBoy$

These guys just dropped a new mixtape/ep,I've already listened to it many times and love it.

Mix tape? Wtf? No

Studio Killers:

Mystery Skulls:

And the Tron Legacy Soundtrack is always great to get you in the mood to elop some dev:

In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Mystery Skulls:

And the Tron Legacy Soundtrack is always great to get you in the mood to elop some dev:

UGH! Mystery Skulls and Daft Punk are always just so nice to chill out to.

I, however, have been binging a shit ton of Avicii lately because he's Avicii. Catchy music is kind of his thing.

I very, very recently discovered avicii.

Being a veteran, and spending many, many years separated from home, family and friends, this video gets me right in the feels:

Whoever brought onions to this party is a dick.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Ok that's enough women for now boys. Let's get some animu music going in here bros.

On a different note, in another music thread here I had talked about this anarcho-folk punk band called Mischief Brew, who're based out of Philadelphia. They were founded by the guy in this video, Erik Petersen.

He was also the lead guitarist and primary songwriter, as well as an absolutely-phenomenal lyricist. I'd hoped to see them at some point, because I only live a few hours from Philly and it was my understanding they went on tour pretty often.

Unfortunately, Erik committed suicide on July 14. I'd heard about it on /r/punk on reddit the following day. It's a huge loss, as he was an enormously talented individual. Unsurprisingly, his family doesn't want to talk about it, but I'd hazard a guess it was a result of mental illness, something I can relate to myself as I suffer from chronic depression. Any time I hear their music now, I think about what a loss his death was. Tragic.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11