ID:2096652

I'm looking for a coder and mapper that's willing to work to get in-mind game ideas to a reality. I've played BYOND for 7+ years, it's always something that some close anime friends would get online and play on our free time. I haven't been that involved in the community but it's a great time to start. I've played multiple games of many genres but I'm mostly anime geared. All of the games I previously played are either offline "updating" (and we know how long that takes) for years or just ended projects. I even miss the Resident Evil games (definitely try and bring that back haha).
Started playing at 13, and I'm almost 21 now and graduating university soon. I still haven't seen a Naruto game quite like how I've always envisioned one (much like the anime but more in depth, WAY in depth-and I'm sure copyright purposes are to be regarded.) Even games created by CyberC haven't set in. Many games have been fun to play through BYOND but they all fade, which is a normal process. But going into this project, the mentality is to not have it fade so quickly and update constantly(even if it means transferring ownership.) Thanks to the BYOND community it's possible to combine ideals with skilled Dream Makers.

A coder/mapper well versed in "Naruto" and shares the passion for the anime would be recommended. Even those willing to exercise on their craft of coding could be nice. We're all laid back and savage, just fans wanting to see a finished product that would probably draw in others the have the same mindset of a Naruto game system.

If anyone is interested, reply with an email or contact mine - [email protected]. Any random comments or questions feel free, that's what it's there for.

Take it eeasyy~
KUMO-KiN wrote:
I still haven't seen a Naruto game quite like how I've always envisioned one (much like the anime but more in depth, WAY in depth-and I'm sure copyright purposes are to be regarded.)

http://www.byond.com/games/Pixelcomet/LoF
Well now that a Naruto game that's quite like the one you always envisioned was just linked to, you can make something else, Kumo!

I've always wanted to see a Ren and Stimpy RPG. Perhaps you could try that. For example, Ren would be the tank and Stimpy would be the flimsy DPS assassin character.

[edit] Wait, I have that backwards don't I?
That game looks visually stunning, it's amazing I commend it. However, visuals is not all I'm looking for. Ren & Stimpy would be great but the ideas in-game wouldn't be suited for kids hahaha
In response to KUMO-KiN
KUMO-KiN wrote:
That game looks visually stunning, it's amazing I commend it. However, visuals is not all I'm looking for.

Belieber it
In response to KUMO-KiN
I wouldn't mind maining Stimpy, I always felt like a Stimpy main.
I see the game hitting top ranks tbh
It's easily going to be the most played game on BYOND. Even if the game play turns out to be bad, the fact that most of the people here are for anime games and since every other anime game looks like total garbage, there's really nothing for them to compete against.

We just need Ishuri to quit dicking around on the forums so it can be finished.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
We just need Ishuri to quit dicking around on the forums so it can be finished.

Almost done
Yeah I agree. But things visually on here always get ruined with the actual game system which makes the players stop and go back. Not saying that's the case for you guys, definitely going to try it out it looks dope af, really exceptional from what I've seen on here.
Excuse me, but who gave you the rights to use a key with Kumo in it? There can only be one Kumo so I'm going to have to ask you to leave the island, imposter-kin.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Excuse me, but who gave you the rights to use a key with Kumo in it? There can only be one Kumo so I'm going to have to ask you to leave the island, imposter-kin.

There's only one way to settle this.

A 1v1 in LRS.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

A 1v1 in LRS.

If that's what it takes to protect my title, so be it! >(
I can't tell them apart. Only one way to determine the true Kumo. Quick boys, get the spears! Narfle the Garthok!
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

A 1v1 in LRS.

2 hours later:

Discarding movement module. Discarding movement module. Discarding movement module...