ID:2097403

IDK if this is normal this is my first time playing these games but moving is not smooth infact it stutters and my internet is good. I have google fiber so its not an internet issue.

WINDOWS 10 16gb ram I7 intel and im using a ssd. why is this stuttering so bad?
Which games are you referring to? Stuttering in what way?

Most BYOND games have a framerate of 10 FPS, intentionally set that way, but there are some that go past that. Games with higher framerate should still be able to perform well as long as certain conditions aren't met--like trying to do too much work, being forced to render in software mode vs. using graphics hardware, or obscuring part of the game window.

Your memory is plenty good; the game won't even try to use anything beyond 2 GB. The number of cores doesn't matter since it uses one core; your clock speed on the other hand would matter a lot more.
I7 intel

@Lummox: Integrated graphics.

@Aspara. Run DxDiag. Post a screenshot of System, Display1 and Display2 tabs.
True, integrated graphics do suck, but it might be a question of degree.
I am using a geforce GTX 980 sorry I forgot to put that in my original post.The games I am referring to are any dragonball game I even tried a few of the other high pop games and its still choppy. I have intergrated graphics turned off in the bios. maybe its just im not use to 10fps :P first time playing any BYOND game.
Oh yeah, almost all of the dragonball games on BYOND aren't even running 10fps. They are running 5FPS.

Because... Well, I'll be honest, stupidity.

Also, they don't do glide smoothing either, so moving twice in sequence will cause the character to instantly jump forward several pixels to catch up to where the server recorded their last location rather than giving the client time to catch up its gliding information. This is usually the visual "chop" that people see.

Because, well, again, stupidity.