ID:2097799

Good night.For some reason the screen is going up and down, I already tried to look everything with screen code lines but all seems alright. What could be causing this "shake"?
I need any ideas what can cause this so I can look into it.

https://imgur.com/9UAPctg
Bug>
Question: Are you in software rendering mode by any chance? Hardware mode shouldn't scale that way.

And if you're in hardware mode, what kind of graphics setup do you have?
In response to Lummox JR
what you mean with software rendering mode?
I'm just into debug mode but I think this dont changes a lot.
Stop reposting this thread in other forums.
In response to Lummox JR
it is not bug on my game but on all games,I said my friend to test this and he had no bug. So it's a byond bug
Even if it's a legit bug case, it needs information to reproduce it. And in one of those repeat threads you made, you said it only happens in one game. Which is it?

All I have to work with so far is a screenshot. No mention of what the rest of your system info is, including what your system has for graphics. You haven't said yet whether the game is running in hardware or software rendering mode for the graphics (in the game's system menu, this is found under Client | Preferences, or you can find this setting in the pager also).

What I can tell you for sure is that there's no way I can think of that the results you're seeing should be able to happen in hardware mode with a properly functioning driver. Any drawing, scaling, and stretching should be consistent from frame to frame.
In response to Lummox JR
I used the options that you said of page and preferences ( I think it is hardware) and now im fine. Thanks